PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leon's PWYW Art and Adopts (4/4 filled)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 201202203

Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by LadyRoseQuartz

Yay also may she have a bell collar I love bell collars hehe tysm
of course!
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Yay I'm so excited my *tail wags* (sadly I don't hav a tail :c)
Lyra1234's AvatarLyra1234
arceus.pngd+.png
Only the official ones!
Would you draw Mocha for me for 10zc?
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by møchãneedscøffee

Would you draw Mocha for me for 10zc?
I saw your post and was thinking of asking to draw her yesterday! 🤣 of course, I would love to draw her
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
master.pngb.png
hey again!! another big order coming up ;v; 1. Bloomkit (including her flora accessories) with any adorable expression, perhaps sitting in a pile similar flowers to her accesories? Paying 75 GP 2. Chloe + Big Boy (peregrine falcon in ref), with the expression D4, perhaps sitting hunched beside her equally tired bird friend? Paying 85 GP 3. Mink sitting beside her brother Brock teasing him in a friendly way, both seeming happy/goofy along those lines. Paying 100 GP Lmk if this is alright!! Thanks again!!
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

hey again!! another big order coming up ;v; 1. Bloomkit (including her flora accessories) with any adorable expression, perhaps sitting in a pile similar flowers to her accesories? Paying 75 GP 2. Chloe + Big Boy (peregrine falcon in ref), with the expression D4, perhaps sitting hunched beside her equally tired bird friend? Paying 85 GP 3. Mink sitting beside her brother Brock teasing him in a friendly way, both seeming happy/goofy along those lines. Paying 100 GP Lmk if this is alright!! Thanks again!!
yep I can do those! I'll have them ready for you later ^^ - Edit to everyone else: not taking any more commissions for a bit. not feeling great mentally. will be back in a few days for so
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
master.pngb.png
hi,hi!! i'm in urgent need of some refs if you have a moment! Bramble - Leafeon; wears a opal pendant around his neck and the leafy parts of his body are larger than usual but only by a little. - Circe - Alolan Vulpix Cradily Crossover; Circe has cradily like petals around her white neck ruff, also is slightly fluffier than most vulpix. (besides the petals she is colored as a normal alolan vulpix would) currently low on currency but i can offer 110K Credits?
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

hi,hi!! i'm in urgent need of some refs if you have a moment! Bramble - Leafeon; wears a opal pendant around his neck and the leafy parts of his body are larger than usual but only by a little. - Circe - Alolan Vulpix Cradily Crossover; Circe has cradily like petals around her white neck ruff, also is slightly fluffier than most vulpix. (besides the petals she is colored as a normal alolan vulpix would) currently low on currency but i can offer 110K Credits?
Alright I'll get started in a bit and will have those ready for you as soon as I can
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Oh my kami the crustle is so cute :D I was hoping if I can order a banette themed like the neopets ghost paintbrush

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 201202203

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page