PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

corbenary's Avatarcorbenary
champion.png
@00Mikey00 OOOOH my goodnness, my heart!!! this is so CUTE!!! the big 'ol eyes... the oversized ears... their teeny foot nubs are going to be the death of me. wee lad. n you did this on your phone?! waahh!! and its mostly lineless as well... i mean this in the best way, terrifying!! :0 bonus points for noibat baby i absolutely love those funky little dudes. u can't go wrong with Big Bat Friend
(distant yeehaws)
00Mikey00's Avatarhypermode-12.png00Mikey00
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
@Corben Aaa thank you ;3; It actually had lines in the sketch phase and the sketch was done on paper so i kinda cheated a bit there though. xD Agreed Noibat are friend shaped <33 And all other dragon types are too of course! <33 Ya'll got me eggscited to see moar art. 👀 would love to see everyones dragon art hehe. <33 Does anyone here have a Pokesona? Is it a dragon type? Been thinking about making one myself and wanted to hear about others and their pokesonas too. It's always so nice to read about sonas and their background info :D Been considering certain dragon types for mine. So far i got the most ideas for a Deino one.
g.png 0.png b.png s.png z.png

QUOTE originally posted by 00Mikey00

*Snipped into oblivion* Does anyone here have a Pokesona? Is it a dragon type? Been thinking about making one myself and wanted to hear about others and their pokesonas too. It's always so nice to read about sonas and their background info :D Been considering certain dragon types for mine. So far i got the most ideas for a Deino one.
Our Pokesona, Midnight the Alpha Umbreon, has a move that causes her to change forms. It's called Shadow Wings, and while it sounds like a ghost type move, it's actually a dragon type move that adds on the dragon type to her dark type! We have also been thinking of making an OC sort of thing to represent a headmate in our system that is a hybrid between a dragon type Silvally and a Giratina, and it will be ghost/dragon!
  • Info
  • Hunting
  • Type Race
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champiom Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! We try to remember to sign posts with the initials of the one who posted, but we tend to forget. The most common signatures you'd see would be CS, CM, and SK, though! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. We like to collect Serious, Lonely, and Quiet natures!
NO CURRENT HUNT Buying Death Wings at market price for future Yveltal hunt!
summon_yve.png × 3 / 600
CURRENT TEAM fighting.png NEXT TEAM bug.png SCORE 380 For our full line-up and participation status, check our about me!
Tivae's AvatarTivae
collector.png
Drew Mega Arcanine! I hope this counts, since it's dragon-type :p https://i.imgur.com/2WV7llu.png
Avatar credits: art by me, character belongs to Pokemon(c)
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png
Awesome!!! Also I just noticed that mega charizard is a dragon type!
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
00Mikey00's Avatarhypermode-12.png00Mikey00
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
@Champion Spectra Ooo a type changing move, that sounds fun to use to confuse opponents! Hehe dragon type Umbreon sounds really cool! :D Ooo a Silvally & Giratina mix? Two really cool Pokemon as one? That sounds really neat! I'd love to see pictures if you decide to design that one! @Tivae Omg that's some very gorgeous art! Love how you did the light reflections and those teeth especially! Also how the colours blend into each other so well is so neat! Aa it's so pretty i wanna stare at it for a while <3
PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
elite.pnge+.png
@Tivae Ooh! That’s really cool, well done art!
  • Our Art Shop!
  • Her Art Shops!
  • Credits
Thanks to Champion Spectra for making my pfp! (As well as our art shop button!) :)
Jesselin's AvatarJesselin
senior.pnge.png
What do you like to go by? Jess Preferred pronouns: She/her Role (you can choose more than one): Hunter Are you hoarding any Dragon types? Currently just buying shinies/albinos of dragon types Small description of yourself (optional): I'm a shy person but social enough to get along with. Also my fav pokemon is Latias
Feed the little marshmallow please
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
senior.pnge+.png
So cute!^w^ My favourite is provably Axew So cute lol
PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
elite.pnge+.png
Oh! Welcome to the clan Jess!

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page