PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

suprmiaa's Avatarsuprmiaa
What do you like to go by? mia or my username :) Preferred pronouns: any! Role (you can choose more than one): hoarder Are you hoarding any Dragon types? started hoarding noibat! Small description of yourself (optional): i watch the pokemon series every few months :D (sorry if i did something wrong)
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I know why Charizard isn’t a Dragon type! :D Charizard is not a Dragon type for balance reasons. The three starters are intended to be roughly similar power levels. Venusaur, the bulky status annoyer, Charizard, the fast fragile speedster, and Blastoise, the tanky special attacker, were supposed to be close to each other in strength, making no one choice the obvious best. Giving Charizard the Dragon type would make it much stronger than the other two. Dragon is a very powerful defensive type, and it would provide Charizard a slew of resistances in exchange for losing its Ground immunity (and thus gaining one weakness). Originally Charizard had: 4x: Rock 2x: Water, Electric 1/2: Fire 1/4: Grass, Bug 0x: Ground With the Dragon type, the Rock weakness is only 2x instead of 4x, the Water weakness goes away, the Electric weakness becomes a resist, Bug and Fire swap places, and Ground becomes a weakness. Instead of a 4x to Rock and 2x to Water and Electric, Charizard only has 2x to Rock and 2x to Ground, making it a lot harder to kill (Technically it would also have 2x to Dragon, but there were no Dragon moves in RBY to hit that weakness). If Charizard were a Dragon type, it would have been extremely overpowered compared to Venusaur and Blastoise. My questions have been answered!
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
Wait a minute, water types are weak to dragon types?
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
No,don't think so. Strong Against Fire,Rock,Ground Weak Against Electric,Grass
Oh geez- we haven't been super active lately >_< sorry to everyone here who hasn't been added to the registry yet, we'll be getting on that! Honestly kind of forgot because of school work. On a more related note, does anyone have any suggestions for a new discussion topic? EDIT: Believe we've got everyone added on. Let us know if we missed anyone! Hoping to revive the thread a bit since it kind of ended up forgotten about.
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
Zetablitz's AvatarZetablitz
Oof..same. I haven't really been active on pokefarm that much. I don't really play it a lot anymore. Not sure why. Can't seem to think of a discussion topic, sorry!
To anyone who's reading this, hope you have a wonderful day!
May as well give this a gentle nudge with a new discussion topic! Well, it's more of seeing everyone's opinion type thing, but still, it's something to do. What is your favorite dragon type Pokemon design? And which is your least favorite? You can answer one or both questions if you want!
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
What do you like to go by? Call me Dovahkiin/Dov Preferred pronouns: She/Them Role (you can choose more than one): Breeder Are you hoarding any Dragon types? I'm starting on Dratini Small description of yourself (optional): Hello I'm Dov I love to collect anything with dragons :D I been a fan of dragons all my life. I love HTTYD, Elderscrolls, and Dragon Age also Pokemon ^^
what do you like to go by Drake Preferred pronouns:he,him Role (you can choose more than one)hoarder Are you hoarding any Dragon types? yes dragonite,dracovish,dracobolt and tyrantum
Welcome to the clan, you two! We've added you both to the registry!

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page