PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦃Earth, Sea & Smoke, The Genesis Raffle (Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 161162163

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Bump^^ This raffle will close in just under 48 hours!
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDS â—‹ ART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Rockruff ♡ Donating? Y/N: Nit this time :< Other: Thank you ♡
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: charmander Donating? Y/N: Not this time Other: thanks again for hosting.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
SharkGuardian's AvatarSharkGuardian
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Chimchar Donating? Y/N: unfortunately no. Other: I missed the last 2! Not gonna miss out this time! Lol.
Icon made by Gumshoe
Tyfin's AvatarTyfin
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Charmander Donating? Y/N: sorry but no. Other: thanks.
"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" - Jimmy Buffett ~~~~~~~~~~ Signature and avatar are official pokemon art that was edited by me. I own nothing.
Turtwig1134's AvatarTurtwig1134
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Grookey Donating? Y/N: Unfortunately not. Other: Thank you for hosting this!
Avatar is Ken Sugimori artwork for Turtwig! (BD/SP)
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Rockruff ♡ Donating? Y/N: Nit this time :< Other: Thank you ♡

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: charmander Donating? Y/N: Not this time Other: thanks again for hosting.

QUOTE originally posted by SharkGuardian

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Chimchar Donating? Y/N: unfortunately no. Other: I missed the last 2! Not gonna miss out this time! Lol.

QUOTE originally posted by Tyfin

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Charmander Donating? Y/N: sorry but no. Other: thanks.

QUOTE originally posted by Turtwig1134

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Grookey Donating? Y/N: Unfortunately not. Other: Thank you for hosting this!
Welcome back everyone! I'm so glad you all could make it this time^^ I've got you all entered, thanks for joining :) @LunaOokami I've got your donation and extra entry in as well^^ Also! Raffle closes in just over 5 hours!
toychest's Avatartoychest
Pardon me, was it listed who won?? If so, I deeply apologize, I just skimmed through and didnt really see anything
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by King Katsuki

Pardon me, was it listed who won?? If so, I deeply apologize, I just skimmed through and didnt really see anything
My deepest apologies to you and everyone as well. I hadn't realized it's been a whole week since the close of the raffle, I am truly sorry. This was Thanksgiving week and my parents were hosting our family dinner so I was helping with that and I've been out of my ADHD meds for several days now which made my low motivation episodes come back. So thank you for bringing this to my attention, I knew I needed to draw winners but I hadn't realized it'd been a week already. But! Your patience will soon be rewarded, not only by the prizes for November's rotation, but December's themed rotation is going to snow joke ;) With that in mind, since it is just after midnight my time, I'll be drawing winners towards server reset today, the 28th, or early morning the 29th. Again my sincerest apologies.
toychest's Avatartoychest

QUOTE originally posted by Sen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by King Katsuki

My deepest apologies to you and everyone as well. I hadn't realized it's been a whole week since the close of the raffle, I am truly sorry. This was Thanksgiving week and my parents were hosting our family dinner so I was helping with that and I've been out of my ADHD meds for several days now which made my low motivation episodes come back. So thank you for bringing this to my attention, I knew I needed to draw winners but I hadn't realized it'd been a week already. But! Your patience will soon be rewarded, not only by the prizes for November's rotation, but December's themed rotation is going to snow joke ;) With that in mind, since it is just after midnight my time, I'll be drawing winners towards server reset today, the 28th, or early morning the 29th. Again my sincerest apologies.
Oh dear, it sounds like you've been awful busy :[ and I'm sorry you're out of meds!! Take as much time as you need on the drawing, no ones going to spontaneously combust ^^' be sure to try and take time for yourself if possible!! I know family can be exhausting Thank you for answering my question ^^

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page