PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦃Earth, Sea & Smoke, The Genesis Raffle (Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 161162163

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by Tosi

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Litten Donating? Y/N: Yeah, I'll send a few Other: Thank you for hosting! Have a good Thanksgiving (if you celebrate or anything)

QUOTE originally posted by maeshmolowa

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: oshawott! Donating? Y/N: n Other: hehe unova my beloved
It's always nice to see a new face, welcome!!

QUOTE originally posted by meki1

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: purrloin Donating? Y/N: N Other: none
Welcome you three! I've got you all entered, thanks for joining and Happy Thanksgiving^^
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
WooperBlooper's AvatarWooperBlooper
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, but could you please update the list of entrants? I’ve changed my username from bloopTheCowmmon to WooperBlooper! Thank you so much~

★eclipse ♡ she/her ♡ jolly★

★ hello! i'm WooperBlooper/eclipse~ ★
shop art shopjournal!credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm q signature pagedoll @nekojiru on pokefarm q
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Fennekin Donating? Y/N: Y Other: ty for hosting!

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by WooperBlooper

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, but could you please update the list of entrants? I’ve changed my username from bloopTheCowmmon to WooperBlooper! Thank you so much~
I've got it changed, thank you sm for letting me know^^

QUOTE originally posted by RailaRoxie

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Fennekin Donating? Y/N: Y Other: ty for hosting!
Welcome back! I've got you entered, thanks for joining :)
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Shinx Donating? Y/N: Yes, this time I can. Other:
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Shinx Donating? Y/N: Yes, this time I can. Other:
Welcome back my fellow raffle host xD I've got you entered, thanks for joining^^
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Rockruff Donating? Y/N: No sorry 🥲 Other: Thanks for hosting this!

Kittydragon | She/They | cat enthusiast

I love cats :00 my hoard of hisuian Zoruas: 2300< Broke now. Gimme ur unwanted cat OCs :D
Joint Art Shop Toyhou.sePokeheroescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Drawn by me :D Signature Pagedoll @Silver Raven on Toyhou.se Divider @RWPrince
Type Race Score: 0 (NOT PARTICIPATING)
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Vulpix Donating? Y/N: Y Other: Thank you for hosting
× 45 / 500
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by Kittydragon09

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Rockruff Donating? Y/N: No sorry 🥲 Other: Thanks for hosting this!
It's always nice to see a new face, welcome! I've got you entered, thanks for joining^^

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Vulpix Donating? Y/N: Y Other: Thank you for hosting
I went to enter you in and I saw that you had already entered for this rotation along with 2 donations xD Would you like to still donate the donation you've just sent or save it for another time?
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
Oh geeze lol. Yeah I'll save that for the next raffle XD

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page