PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Would YOU Pay For? [Take 2]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 14151617

SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover

QUOTE originally posted by filia-tempus

A shelter upgrade like the flutes but lets you search for a certain type of egg. Either a specific species or pokemon type would be fine.
I'm not sure if you checked, but ideas like this specific of a filter item has landed in the "rejected" section of the suggestions forum at least five times (I should know, I suggested something similar) because it is too specific of a filter. It would also make the game too easy for some of us. And, since I am a novice at coding, I have no clue how to create a hyperlink to it. I personally love a good challenge of finding that single snivy egg out of the thousands of other eggs in the shelter.
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Happy's AvatarHappy
The ability to purchase Gems Daycare storage. Shiny Voucher. Old events. Gummis Form changer items/ Not Megas ETC Dragon Balls Field happiness increaser Reduce fatigue item for scours. Extra scour slots. Login chain pauser. Physical items, plushies, cups, stickers, t-shirts. PFQ exclusive megastones. Meta-X and Meta-X2s. [EHP interaction boost] Account locked bonuses; shiny/albino/gem chances/counters?
Lgreenbunny's AvatarLgreenbunny
I would love to see an increase in field sizes for zc, like an increase in each field's size that we own. Sort of like 40 Pokemon to 50 or 60 for all fields?
Karezi's AvatarKarezi
Just came to mind, maybe a device you could buy for the daycare to alter which eggs you get from a pair? Like I have a Lilgrant and Tangela in the daycare; maybe a device you could set which one you want more and the precentage of the desired pokemon being bred goes up? (sorry for not explaining it well, I can't find the words...)

Summons I'm Collecting!

× 34 /120 × 3 /120 × 40 /150
Avatar is official art by Mihoyo
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Field changers. Say you buy a bunch of fields of one type because you need 'dumping grounds' for non-shiny, non-albino, and non-melans that you hatch while hunting, but once you finish your hunt, you have a bunch of the same field typing that you no longer need, but plan on starting another hunt. So instead of selling and buying all new fields of the appropriate type, just buy field changers that can change the type of field it is. It could also be done via GP or credits, but ZC feels more appropriate to me.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
annador's Avatarannador
I haven't read through all of the thread, so this may have already been mentioned, but I wouldn't mind extra stuff for scour missions. Either extra slots, or maybe some other extra boost? I've been box hunting for a little while, and it's always hit or miss even with 2x scour boosts, which is how it's intended I understand.. But I wouldn't mind an option to maybe even have a higher percent chance of getting certain things, like boxes, or conversely a lower chance for things like berries if you don't want them. Otherwise, I would also love a login chain pauser. I haven't had issues yet with at least logging in every day, but I'm worried that will happen when school starts up again.. oxo;
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 8000
Castiel Novak's AvatarCastiel Novak

QUOTE originally posted by Karezi

Just came to mind, maybe a device you could buy for the daycare to alter which eggs you get from a pair? Like I have a Lilgrant and Tangela in the daycare; maybe a device you could set which one you want more and the precentage of the desired pokemon being bred goes up? (sorry for not explaining it well, I can't find the words...)
I understand what you're saying and I completely agree, would it also work for event breeding though? Increase the chance of having the pair having an event egg and such.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Okay, I wanna throw my two-cents into what I'd like to see: The ability to purchase Gems I.. i don't particularly like this. I mean, I suppose it would make it easier to get gems.. but I feel it would make it /too/ easy. I don't particularly like this idea. If someone wants a lot of gems, there are plenty of pokemon in each type category that are easy to breed and hunt. Daycare storage. YES! Please ohmygod yes! I'd like to see this actually be reusable slots, maybe a max of 10 or 20 or something? I dunno, I really don't like the idea of it being consumable unless it's really cheap or can be bought with GP. Would be useful for event or genderless hunters, but I don't think it could be over-used if it was a small amount, like 10-20 eggs of storage, that's what? 4-5 parties? Shiny Voucher. Please don't do this. I remember these being on PF1 and.. well as nice as they were.. just please.. don't. I want shinies I can dex and everything else, don't just hand people a voucher unless it's like.. a site event or something (not an exclusive, but like an event... like pi day or something) Old events. Old events? Like PF1 events or like.. events from previous (ie: witch purrlion and frosdour and such?) If so, then... no. Save for maybe Lunupine and Magquayza, but the rest (so far) are all breedable and relatively easy to get without spending GP on eggs, just need the time. I don't want to see the eggs become available for zc. Lottery tickets. I don't particularly want to see this either. I kind of feel this might really unbalance things, but I dunno.. I just.. don't really like lotteries, so I am pretty biased on this. Gummis I have so many gummies I don't know what to do with myself. I'd rather see a bulk way to trade gummies than see them get added as a "buy now" option. Form changer items/ Not Megas ETC Dragon Balls I'd kind of like to see this.. but I'd also kind of rather it be for GP than for zc. Though, I suppose either would be fine so long as I could eventually get them. I don't have a major opinion on this. Field happiness increaser I wouldn't mind this, but I'm not sure how useful it would be. It's not hard to wait a day or two with a bunch of pokemon in the right field. I don't have much of an opinion on this either, I suppose. Reduce fatigue item for scours. I'd kind of like to see this, but I don't know that I myself would buy it. It's just as easy for me to swap out the three scourers for another group. Extra scour slots. THIS I would like to see. I'd kill to have maybe.. 3-5 more scour slots? I dunno. I'd just really like to have more scourers. xD Login chain pauser. I.. I don't have much of an interest in this, I can't say I want to see it, and I certainly wouldn't buy it, but I suppose it could be useful to other people. Physical items, plushies, cups, stickers, t-shirts. I wouldn't argue with this. I'd kind of like to see PFQ merchandise. PFQ exclusive megastones. I'm not very opinionated on this idea because I don't buy the vouchers or anything for zc, I get them in boxes or what have you. Meta-X and Meta-X2s. [EHP interaction boost] I kind of feel like these might break the game a little. I mean, yes, I'd kind of like to see them.. but I also feel they might be a bit too much. Good for egg hatching I suppose. Account locked bonuses; shiny/albino/gem chances/counters? I can't give much of an opinion on this since I'm not sure how it would work? But I suppose that would be cool. Especially the gem and albino chance/counters. I'd like to see this. Level reset. Level... reset? Like.. for a pokemon? Eh, I wouldn't buy it. I don't care much usually. Something I'd like to see added to the list: I'd like to have a way to see how likely the pair is to breed either a specific egg and or an egg in general, or perhaps at least a more in depth view of the pair's compatibility? I know the matchip checker gives the base, but I'd like to see the ACTUAL chances or something close to it? I dunno, maybe just how likely they are to breed an egg in general and or a specific egg (ie: a shinx and shinxel: 35% likely to breed buizel 40% likely to breed shinx and 25% likely to breed shinxel. Yes, these are numbers I pulled out of thin air, I realize that is NOT an accurate representation. xD) Thank you for reading this, and I hope my input helped~
Killjøy's AvatarKilljøy
These are the ones that piqued my interest: >Daycare storage. >Lottery tickets. >Form changer items/ Not Megas ETC Dragon Balls >Extra scour slots<-- THIS. I know most people want this! >Physical items, plushies, cups, stickers, t-shirts. Yes please! I know this is probably one of the most time consuming options but I would pay for this more than most. >Meta-X and Meta-X2s [EHP interaction boost] The ones I dislike, for hopefully valid reasons: xThe ability to purchase Gems If anything this should be goldpoke but personally anything easily obtained in game shouldn't be purchased with real money but if that's what someone is prepared to pay for, why stop them- More money right?! xLogin chain pauser I had a chain of over a year and I made many stupid sacrifices for that and I do not want people getting off so easily. Some things shouldn't be able to be bought.
Hjhyhfj's AvatarHjhyhfj
Daycare search? I'm not very sure if this is something you should pay for though...
Hello, people. I FINALLY CAN EDIT THIS! :D ^O^ Life is weird would be what my life would be called as a game. Life itself would be if it is a book. Either that, or a life of a crazy Asian. A Daliy life of one Asian would be the anime. How intersting is that? Zero. XD

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page