PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in What Would YOU Pay For? [Take 2]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > What Would YOU Pay For? [Take 2] >

Killjøy's AvatarKilljøy
grandmaster.pngb.png
These are the ones that piqued my interest: >Daycare storage. >Lottery tickets. >Form changer items/ Not Megas ETC Dragon Balls >Extra scour slots<-- THIS. I know most people want this! >Physical items, plushies, cups, stickers, t-shirts. Yes please! I know this is probably one of the most time consuming options but I would pay for this more than most. >Meta-X and Meta-X2s [EHP interaction boost] The ones I dislike, for hopefully valid reasons: xThe ability to purchase Gems If anything this should be goldpoke but personally anything easily obtained in game shouldn't be purchased with real money but if that's what someone is prepared to pay for, why stop them- More money right?! xLogin chain pauser I had a chain of over a year and I made many stupid sacrifices for that and I do not want people getting off so easily. Some things shouldn't be able to be bought.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page