PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Would YOU Pay For? [Take 2]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Constantine's AvatarConstantine

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: [li] requires [ul] or [ol] to contain it on line 10

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][h2]What Would YOU Pay For? [Take 2][/h2][/center] Howdy folks, it’s time for another round of ‘What would [b]you[/b] pay for?’. That’s right, here’s your chance to tell us what you want to see available for purchase with the use of Zophan! So, here we are, give us your input - but please keep in mind that we can’t exactly allow items that would break the game. Double note, this is for Zophan only! As a sparkly gemrachi thingy once said, ‘It can't really be anything that breaks our rules or isn't allowed by our guidelines. No autoclickers or autofeeders or whatever.’ Down below you'll see a bunch of suggestions from the last thread! In case you were wondering, here's the old [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/17108/What-Would-YOU-Pay-For/13]thread[/url]. [hr] Now, here's what you wanted from the last thread; [li]The ability to purchase Gems[/li] [li]Daycare storage.[/li] [li]Shiny Voucher.[/li] [li]Old events.[/li] [li]Lottery tickets.[/li] [li]Gummis[/li] [li]Form changer items/ Not Megas ETC Dragon Balls[/li] [li]Field happiness increaser[/li] [li]Reduce fatigue item for scours.[/li] [li]Extra scour slots.[/li] [li]Login chain pauser.[/li] [li]Physical items, plushies, cups, stickers, t-shirts.[/li] [li]PFQ exclusive megastones.[/li] [li]Meta-X and Meta-X2s. [EHP interaction boost][/li] [li]Account locked bonuses; shiny/albino/gem chances/counters?[/li] [li]Level reset.[/li] [hr] See something you like? Perhaps things have changed now from before?! Input, input and more input! Give please :D
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Physical items? that'd be interesting Lunupine plush omg XD Shiny voucher would probably sell pretty well
Hello Everypuppy! DeviantArt || YouTube || Twitter Avatar by Matsu-Tsu @ DeviantArt
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
I'd love something like a shiny charm for albinos!
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
AngrySentret's AvatarAngrySentret
I'd favor the old events, and the physical items are something I'd want to use.
PegusisterTR's AvatarPegusisterTR
PFQ exlusive megastones
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
Buying Gems would be an awesome choice! But I really want more payment options available, since the only way for me (and many others) to get Zophan is through trading.
Shulksire's AvatarShulksire
Ooh, how about a Melan Charm to increase the chances of finding Melanistic Pokemon? :D
Shulk/Xenoblade Chronicles series (c) MONOLITHSOFT "I can change the future!" - Shulk, Smash Ultimate
CelticCiara's AvatarCelticCiara
Physical items, plushies, cups, stickers, t-shirts. Those would be awesome to have and so cute ^-^ I like the idea of a Shiny Voucher but maybe also and Albino Voucher as well? Edit: I also like the idea of a Melan charm as well. Something like if you have hatched over 1,000 eggs (or how ever many you think would be good) and still no melan you can use it to kind of get a %50-%75 percent chance of hatching one in the next 800 eggs. Or something like that.
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
Homepage | Toyhouse Hi yeah I'm CelticCiara but ya'll can call me Momo or Celty! The girl on the side is my Fursona Nova. We both enjoy collecting Quirky and Dry nature Pokemon!
Favorite Pokemon:
Recolor by Me
credit
Code @Colorful Artwork @Syre Star Pixels from here Background from here
pzez9260's Avatarpzez9260
By old events does that specifically mean the ones that aren't breedable like custom sprites? If that's so that would be great. I would like to keep finding other PFQ exclusive stones on my own.
Avatar art is made by Zaeldra, resized by me. Mika I want your kiss because it's so precious Mika your hair is so fluffy that I want to touch it Mika you're so beautiful Mika you're by my side Our hands locked together Let's marry, shall we? Forever!
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
i love the Meta-X and Meta-X2s on here to hatch high ehp eggs faster

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page