PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art contest #3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 123456

CobaltSeas's AvatarCobaltSeas
I decided to do a quick lil Halloween themed sketch of Hydrark for this contest! Uploaded a version with text and without text. I can also remove my signature if needed.

my entry

• Main
  • Goals and TR
  • Dreepys
Cobalt, Sea or Doc (she/her) // Avatar by me (DON’T USE)!
CS Smeargle won from getting 1st place in PFQ's very first meme contest. No I won't shut up about it sorry not sorry :/ MA LOOK I WON A MEME CONTEST
Currently Collecting
18/18 Types of Delta Dreepy (DONE!!!)
MISSING: None. Check my fields
Da Siblings
to see the collection
TR Points: 0
Literally did this in the span of a few hours. It doesn't look as good as some of the other entries, especially the sky, but that's probably because I lost my stylus before I even started it, so I had to do it with my finger.

Entry!

I actually decided to call this piece "Lifelong Enemies", mainly because of the constant battling. The Flarbat and Hydrark at the bottom is actually the present, the rest is the future. I may redo this in the future and post it in my journal. (sorry for the mostly unnecessary information)
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
Dartwind's AvatarDartwind
Here is my entry! Went more semi realistic here. Thanks for hosting.
Check out my Art Shop!: The Linework Outlet My spoopy, new comic: E S C A P E Icon by: NoWayy
Maddy360's AvatarMaddy360
Here's a quick little Hydrark! I wanted to do the whole evolutionary line but I didn't have time.

Entry

I hope you weren't expecting any leftovers.
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
I was planning on doing all of them, but didn't realize how close the deadline for the contest was :O It was really fun doing a lil Taiveret ^w^

Entry

Was gonna do something Halloween themed, but decided otherwise. The background is inspired by a more tai chi related background since it correlates to Taiveret's name! I hope you enjoy them! :) (the images weren't loading so I just smacked the link there instead :P) Total time: About 2 hours

Without Background

With Background

:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Thank you all for your amazing entries! We'll be going over them tomorrow (got IRL stuff happening today) and should have results for you by the start of next week. EDIT: "Soon™" - more IRL stuff hit us, sorry about that! Good luck!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Quick update: I'd like to get the artists to help with judging this, but they're currently busy with the new Season of Tournaments coming up. I promise you aren't forgotten, it's just we've got a lot to juggle right now! I'll do my best to get this done this week if possible. Thank you for your patience!
Thank you again for your patience, it is much appreciated. We have gone through and will be distributing prizes - large and small - to everyone who entered. And we would like to showcase a total of six winners! In no particular order, these top picks are receiving a CS Smeargle in addition to GP for their work! Thank you all for entering - Garthic is working on sending prizes out as I type this. We look forward to running another art contest in future, hopefully without a two month delayed prize distribution next time!
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
ill be the first one to comment - thank you!! im so happy i never thought id own one of these cute smeargle sprites, im overjoyed ;___; since you once mentioned natures for them, would i be too much of a bother if i asked if the smeargle could possibly be quirkyyyy..?? but besides that, im still so happy :D thank you again! ^___^
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
Can do!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page