PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

WIP(Open): IVs and Supplies(hunts, items, poke, etc)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
hello! i'm interested in grabbing this mankey from your rtes, but i dont see mankey listed in your prices - how much would she be? ^^
TheMimic's AvatarTheMimic

QUOTE originally posted by cïnderace

hello! i'm interested in grabbing this mankey from your rtes, but i dont see mankey listed in your prices - how much would she be? ^^
I knew I might had missed one. XD They evolve at lvl 28 and I had been charging at 100 creds per lvl; 2800 credits. Since I'm going to reconsider my pricing for RTEs in the future, I'll cut it in half(1400) as you are the first buyer for any of my RTEs inside the shop. I'll send the trade if you are happy.
IVs and Supplies Check out my shop!
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
awesome, id love to grab her! ^^
I had registered your former Shellos into my event. Do not be surprised if I message you later on in February with news. So far, the highest pair rating they had provided is 78%.
Bump!
Lakaishia's AvatarLakaishia
Can I get your boxbox and up to 15 boxes for ZC?
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!
Of course! The total will be 150 ZC(for the boxbox and 15 boxes) and I'll set up the trades. The first trade will be the one you'll need to interact with as the others will be gifted after it's completion. Any specific boxes you would like among the listings?
any box is fine~ Sounds good!
Hang on...I made a miscalculation by multiplying 3 instead of 5 with those 15 boxes. The total is actually 180 ZC. Why don't you pick an exclusive or two to take with the deal as my apology?
lol, that's fine. No need for an exclusive! =D I expected to pay as much as 180 anyway~

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page