PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

WIP(Open): IVs and Supplies(hunts, items, poke, etc)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco

QUOTE originally posted by TheMimic

QUOTE originally posted by DeliciousBread

QUOTE originally posted by TheMimic

Sure! Any natures in particular?
if you have any 'brave' that would be awesome, but no big deal if not :D
I do not have any 5 IV braves, but I can send the trades when ready. That's 100k credits per 5 IV dratini, just to remind you... *Checks tags on one of them* Make that 25% off for one of them. Your total will be 175k credits. *Sees the naughty Pikachu* I told you to stay out of the shopkeep area, Mischief- Put that price gun down!
*Impish Togedemaru stares at Pikachu* 'we will only take a discount if I get to join you and this Pikachu!' (I'll throw that in the trade if you want to send it through hahaha, I'm free now :D)
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
TheMimic's AvatarTheMimic
Oh, that's a cute idea: send her over! I need to name her so she can become a fan character if you send her. XD And when I find out where that rascal ran off to, I'm taking back my price gun. * Sees the new pokemon come up to her with a smile.* Happy holidays to you as well. Excuse me while I find the dratinis for the trade. One is taking longer than the other. I think they are still looking for a gift. Edit: Trades were sent.
IVs and Supplies Check out my shop!
Bump!
Bump! The selection has been expanded and since it's Fabufriday, the boxes are available for purchase!
bump! The Christmas event has ended and there will be a valentine event come February.
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Hiya! Could I grab these 3 IV beans for 60gp please? 5 IV Dratini M 5 IV Dratini M 5 IV Dratini F I have 5 IV Nincadas and Magikarps if you'd prefer to swap for them. I'd also like to snatch your 3 copper relics for 18gp A total of 78gp, unless you want to swap some IVs of course ^w^ EDIT: Sorry! Didn't see the part about only 3 Pokemon per request! I edited out part of my previous request >~<
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U

QUOTE originally posted by SaltyUwU

Hiya! Could I grab these 3 IV beans for 60gp please? 5 IV Dratini M 5 IV Dratini M 5 IV Dratini F I have 5 IV Nincadas and Magikarps if you'd prefer to swap for them. I'd also like to snatch your 3 copper relics for 18gp A total of 78gp, unless you want to swap some IVs of course ^w^ EDIT: Sorry! Didn't see the part about only 3 Pokemon per request! I edited out part of my previous request >~<
No problem with your mistake. We all make them. :) I"ll be happy to swap 5 IVs for others to expand my projects. Do you happen to have a male magikarp with one of the 5 IVs being speed? I have a girl waiting for such a karp. The other two I'm interested in is a nincada pair(male and female) that will cover each other's lacking stat. Nature does not matter for all three requested pokemon. Consider yourself the new owner of those copper relics. I can send a fodder with them now or hold them while we finalize the trades.
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
For the Nincadas I have these two, the male is lacking health and the female is lacking attack. This karp is lacking special defense :3

QUOTE originally posted by SaltyUwU

For the Nincadas I have these two, the male is lacking health and the female is lacking attack. This karp is lacking special defense :3
Perfect! I'll send the trades and you only owe me 18 GP and those pokes. :D Have a great time with them.
Bump! OOF! *Mimic falls down as Mischief got underfoot. May(hem) ran across Mimic's back as she pursued her intrest.* I know love is in the air, but does it have to be literal and in the store, you guys? *May was not paying attention as Boxer Firebrawl sighed before helping Mimic pick up the fallen wares.* Valentine's day event is going on! Check out the special offers section for more details.

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page