PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #9 [Park right or get a fine]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
I mean, I'm all for a transfer provided we get to keep our items, pokemon and progress. I don't really get the whole idea of this being a "new site" and a a "whole different game" etc. given that from all we've seen so far it does look exactly like this game only with updated code and no berry preference feeding system. Running two essentially identical sites? Seems a bit redundant to me, but again, if you can't somehow manage to transfer things from here to the 'new' site then I wouldn't want to move. edit: grammar/spelling errors, ops.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

I mean, I'm all for a transfer provided we get to keep our items, pokemon and progress. I don't really get the whole idea of this being a "new site" and a a "whole different game" etc. given that from all we've seen so far it does look like exactly like this game only with opdated code and no berry preference feeding system. Running two essentially identical sites? Seems a bit redundat to me, but again, if you can't somehow manage to transfer things from here to the 'new' site then I wouldn't want to move.
You've only seen 2 things from the new site and based on that, you already know how the final product looks and works. Sure! It has been stated so many times, that the new game will be the last version. No remakes after that. I have been a pokefarm user for 10 years and I went through the exact same thing as everyone else when we had to move to a new pokefarm. I will be ready when the new game comes out and I'll be happy to start a new journey in the future.
nil's Avatarnil
Unfortunate the Scour update won't be happening. Was really looking forward to it. I believe this was mentioned in some DevLog regarding the Scours, but is there a possiblity 'Nothing' can be removed from the Scour pool, even with the planned update no longer happening?
icon is an editied manga cap. ♡ lab || scroll
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Oooh, a Champion-Arceus sliding scale! That sounds cool. I wonder what that entails for me-- oh my god I love this already EDIT: Follow-up [Question]: "If your rank is Arceus, Pow = 1.5%/100 eggs and Cap = 100". Assuming Cap is the percentage boost shown on the chain page, has this cap been reduced? Cus i've seen people with Arceus state their bonus before is as high as 150%, as opposed to 100%. Or am i misinterpreting the math?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Thank you so much for this update! It was so disheartening every time a new mon was released to drop down, and if you are chaining you might not be able to hatch the new egg straight away, but this helps tremendously!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1610 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

EDIT: Follow-up [Question]: "If your rank is Arceus, Pow = 1.5%/100 eggs and Cap = 100". Assuming Cap is the percentage boost shown on the chain page, has this cap been reduced? Cus i've seen people with Arceus state their bonus before is as high as 150%, as opposed to 100%. Or am i misinterpreting the math?
Note the lack of a "%" after the Cap value :p Cap refers to how many times you can stack Pow.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

EDIT: Follow-up [Question]: "If your rank is Arceus, Pow = 1.5%/100 eggs and Cap = 100". Assuming Cap is the percentage boost shown on the chain page, has this cap been reduced? Cus i've seen people with Arceus state their bonus before is as high as 150%, as opposed to 100%. Or am i misinterpreting the math?
Note the lack of a "%" after the Cap value :p Cap refers to how many times you can stack Pow.
Ohhh, okay! 1.5 x 100 making 150 - okay, that makes more sense! Thanks for clearing that up.
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I like this update! I'd still like a delay in losing arceus rank, but this is still really great for people who just lost it when a new mon came out
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Has a delay for losing Arceus been implemented? O.O I'm still at Arceus rank even though I haven't hatched the new exclusive. not that I'm complaining I'm reeeeeally not, lovin it lots, just hoping it's not a fluke ^^" Edit: Nvm, it kicked in QwQ
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
[Question] When will the lag issue be addressed with PFQ? The lag on this site is kind of ridiculous, and we would have figured that the site would have been back up to the previous standards we had before the server crash due to the amount of time we have had this server. Is anything being done to address the lag? Why is there still so much lag on non bonus days? Why is lag considered "the usual" when it should be considered a sign of an actual issue with the site? Lag should not be a part of daily gameplay and I think it needs to be addressed before the userbase gets tired of it. How can you expect more people to want to play your game when the servers as it is can't even handle the people who currently play it? Thank you for your time. I've been getting so frustrated on daily play. I just want to play the game, and the lag itself is turning me off. If we can't get the lag taken care of, how can we expect that this same lag won't carry over to the new site?
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page