PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #9 [Park right or get a fine]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #9 [Park right or get a fine] >

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
arceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

I mean, I'm all for a transfer provided we get to keep our items, pokemon and progress. I don't really get the whole idea of this being a "new site" and a a "whole different game" etc. given that from all we've seen so far it does look like exactly like this game only with opdated code and no berry preference feeding system. Running two essentially identical sites? Seems a bit redundat to me, but again, if you can't somehow manage to transfer things from here to the 'new' site then I wouldn't want to move.
You've only seen 2 things from the new site and based on that, you already know how the final product looks and works. Sure! It has been stated so many times, that the new game will be the last version. No remakes after that. I have been a pokefarm user for 10 years and I went through the exact same thing as everyone else when we had to move to a new pokefarm. I will be ready when the new game comes out and I'll be happy to start a new journey in the future.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page