PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Some changes as of August 1st

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

GengarTheGr8's AvatarGengarTheGr8
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

I thought you only needed permission to use a sprite if you were editing it, like recoloring? Please correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t work with sprites so may have misread somewhere haha. Forgive me if that’s what you actually meant though haha, I read it as “can I use it on my profile” lmao
I think for example a fluxray. It was made by PFQ so therefore it belongs to PFQ. Hope that explaines it a little. ^^

My shop

Random GIF

Made by AudreyC27

Badges

The phantom dojo badge
The badge of sadl's gym
Avatar made by RileyFaulley. Pokesona created by yours truley.
Maleficent's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaleficent
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hello hi, it is I, making an entrance cuz I have questions about SPAM. A few months ago, Suriya posted this in the Galar thread and, honestly, I still think about it a lot for someone who hardly quotes at all:

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

This is a general reminder that continuously quoting over and over is considered SPAM and it is not allowed [. . .] while I AM leaving them intact for the sake of the conversation, I want to ensure that everyone understands that it is in fact a rule that is being broken and should not be done going forward. Thank you for understanding.
I agree it's quite annoying to see the same two people in a thread quoting each other like those long nestled Tumblr posts rather than taking it to PMs but there's nothing in the SPAM subsection of the Site Rules, old or updated, addressing the use of quoting (or excessive quoting) when it's something everyone should be aware of. I could have just missed it, or perhaps it's a matter of common sense, but shouldn't this rule be put in the Rules? And for that matter, how many quotes stacked on top of each other does it take to be considered SPAM? Also! Assuming forum-based posts are still required to have at least three words minimum, do reply posts such as "ok" or "Thanks!" count as SPAM? (specficially of the "not worth the time to read" variety?) EDIT: Thank you for adding the rule on quotes!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I have a question regarding this part in the art rule "You may not sell traced art. This includes official Pokémon artwork. " Whats the difference between selling a modified officiel artwork and a modified sprite? How about if the drawing share the same pose as the artwork, it's that still consider tracing?
Outright duplication of official art and selling it as original is not allowed. If it's been modified, it's not duplication.
Sorry for quoting back so far - but I'm wondering where the best place would be to post a question about whether my art counts as different enough to be sold or if it would still be "selling traced/official", and could only be done as gifts/freebie requests. I don't want to spam/take this thread off-topic by asking about my art specifically =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png
Is there a chance the new rules could be pinned/linked to the Rules tab rather than being linked in the old deleted rules that are still linked to the Rules tab? I'm not sure if there was a reason for it not being replaced instead of just linked but it'd be much more convenient compared to having to copy paste a link rather than just seeing the Rules when you click Rules
Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
You can edit your own bookmarks! You can manually update the link to go to the new one yourself. (More... -> Edit Bookmarks -> Free-form Edit) I don't think there's a way to automatically update it for everyone since it might mess with people who have changed that tab to be something different. It might be nice to have that information somewhere though, since it's a feature not many people seem to know about, haha.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Those tabs are actually your bookmarks - if they have been altered by the player then they will also need to be replaced by the player. However, thanks to your bringing this to our attention, we have been able to look at what they are initially set at. That link now goes to the correct location, and it's possible (though we are NOT certain!) that if you've never saved the bookmarks yourself then it does use the "DEFAULT_BOOKMARKS" set which were just updated. There's a chance that if you've never saved them yourself that it should now go to the correct location. But if you have ever saved them yourself then you will need to manually update them.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png
Completely forgot we could edit/change those, whoops! I've updated mine though now, thank you both :)
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

I just have a question about contests- in the old contest rules, it says "Users must be 15 years old or older to submit a contest application". I'm wondering, will that rule still exist (can't find in the new)? And as a smaller question, why is that rule there (I'm assuming for the same reason as clan creation)?
still looking for a clarification...?
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
It still exists and the contest rules had been amended shortly after you pointed it out. It's indeed for the same reason as clan creation.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
ultra.pngd.png
Okie dokie, thank you!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page