PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123··· 858687

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
That has been addressed. You could report someone for that as any normal reportable action. I know that 80 pages is a lot to read, but it’s suggested to read before posting because we’ve beaten just about every point possible into the ground a thousand times

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

That has been addressed. You could report someone for that as any normal reportable action. I know that 80 pages is a lot to read, but it’s suggested to read before posting because we’ve beaten just about every point possible into the ground a thousand times
Very sorry, I know. I'll try in the future, I was just slightly unable to read things for very long in that moment. Thank you for informing me. ^^
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
It's no problem! I don't genuinely expect you to read all 80 pages: the suggestion is there more to emphasize that there is a very high chance that we have already discussed it. I no longer keep the first post up to date because there's a user made block script that most of the site uses instead of waiting for an official block feature. Additionally, this suggestion is currently in "under consideration." To me, this implies that any further discussion of the feature is unneeded until a staff member or developer posts in this thread that they have started work on the feature and want feedback on how it should be implimented.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
Okay, ty for your understanding and information! I'll keep that in mind in the future. :]
Readytest's AvatarReadytest
though there isn't a proper block button, there is one in the userscripts page!

Pages: 123··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page