PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol breeder's directory v2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: monochromelife Pattern: petal pattern!! Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nope Other N/A
we're a system of 11 with varying degrees of likeness for pokemon. icon will be whoever's fronting.
sal ★ 21
alice ★ 23
hyze ★ 22
ellie ★
arte ★ 14
behemo ★ ageless
russell ★ 14
chelsy ★ 16
talys ★
felix ★ ageless
hope ★ ageless
ravenswings's Avatarravenswings
Hi, sorry, it's ravenswings! I forgot to say that I deleted my trade shop, although I'll be setting one up shortly again, so could you edit out the link for my entry? I'll make another post here once I've set up my new shop, but I'm still taking PMs.
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Kieran.fae Pattern: Crystal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? otherwise send labelled trade w/50 gp Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? no shop Other a list of needed maravol can be found here.
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
Beldarius's AvatarBeldarius
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Beldarius Pattern: Flutter Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure, but I can't guarantee I'll be online. I'm prone to random hiatuses. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Here. I don't have a Maravol hunt going on right now (current huntees be stubborn), but this is where I'll put up all of my extras. Other: Nothing for now.
lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom Character in avatar belongs to me Art commissioned from Chibimouto-chan

Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Yama-chan Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Auracle/Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Willow McPlier Pattern: Sparklemuffin Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? N/A Other N/A
Prof pic + shop banner by me
stingrays's Avatarstingrays
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: stingays Pattern: Quick Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Absolutely! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? i have a pwyw shelter hunting shop linked in my trainer card! Other: i'm willing to help anyone with anything they need!
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!
DDDrex's AvatarDDDrex
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Drax-Andros Pattern: Beast Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? none for now Other: willing to swap eggs i hatch for any patterns i don't have yet, pls maravol tab in my about me for any updates and patterns owned
Score: 0
Lv. 50 — 2,940 / 7,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 50%
Jolly nature
Lv. 34 — 1,394 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 56 — 7,199 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: QuirkyRabbit Pattern: Pester Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? No Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Bunny Box Other I shiny hunt often so you may need to send an Egg Pass
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
OnyxianDrake's AvatarOnyxianDrake
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Onyks Pattern: Pester Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? None Other Might need an egg pass if I'm Shiny Hunting, also open to trading for a pattern I don't have(ones I do have can be seen in my Maravol Collection field).
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
Hi I changed my name I'm formerly known as Frozen Inferna
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
0 /1,000

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page