PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol breeder's directory v2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
Hello and welcome to the second installment of the Maravol Breeder's directory! How about checking out it's Vivilion sibling?
How to Find Your Maravol Pattern:
Adopt and hatch a Maravol, no Evolution required! Simple as that
Contribute To This Guide! Copy and Paste the form below

Form

[b][u]Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] If unknown, post the display code of your most recent Adopted Maravol Egg so we san see its hatching [b]Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you?[/b] Note, if you say no, you will be added to the list, but your name will not be linked to prevent SPAM, and will be marked accordingly. [b]Any Trade Shops I should be aware of?[/b] If so, name any shop you own/co-own [b]Other[/b]

Rules

• All PFQ Rules apply
  • Any users who does not want to be PM'd about the obtaination of their Pattern are not linked to prevent SPAM. Please respect their wishes, please.
  • If you haven't found out your Pattern, that's okay. Post in the Pattern part of the Form the display code of your most recently Adopted Maravol Egg.
  • Please post only your own pattern! If you want other people's patterns here, tell them about this thread, please!
  • If you own or co-own a shop at the time of application, you are required to provide a link. The only exception is when the link is in your signature or you let me know in the Other section that the link is in your About Me (I will check the validity, as my personal rule about the internet is that you only know as much about some one online as they let you). Despite having a few occurences of this, I feel this new rule should lessen the chances
  • If you changed something (I.E., your username), you do not need to repost the form. Just a simple sentence or two detailing the change is fine. Alternatively you may PM me regarding the change

Patterns and Users

Maravol PatternUser
Unknown Pattern
Aggro
Astral
Beast
Clone
Crystal
Dream
Flutter
Mimic
Moon
Pester
Petal
Prism
Quick
Repeat
Robinsoni
Sarahae
Skeletorus
Sparklemuffin
Spirit
Spooky
Vibrant

Advertisements

By DamianKai

[Proof of Permission]

NoBBCode

[url=/forum/thread/181401/Maravol-Breeders-Directory][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/DamianKai/MBD_banner-1.png.png[/img][/url]
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +8,961,557
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,543,742
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,631,929
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Z3r0's AvatarZ3r0
Requesting an edit here as well. My pattern is Beast. I'd like to now be PM'd, and my trade shops unlinked please ^^ thank you
all in!
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
Hello! Would you like me to make a table for free use like I did for the Vivillions? 😊
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies
uh.. i just used the style from the first post. i don't know what to say but go ahhead!
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
Username: AngelBaby27 Pattern: Mimic Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Yeah, Link in my signature Other N/A
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,497,533
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,459,522
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
added!
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Hi! Could you remove/change my link (used to be “Chocomaro”) please? I’d still like to be in the guide, just no PMs (and the second shop link was deleted) ^^;

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Username: VianTheGryphon Pattern: Robinsoni Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Of course, I have fields with all my currently available Maras too if people are looking for a specific gender/nature/berry preference. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not at the moment. Other
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
Here is a link to my thread where I have a chart for collecting Maravols along with the code so that anyone can use it. Enjoy! Link: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/343315/Rosetta-s-Tables

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page