PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol breeder's directory v2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

ecads's Avatarecads
Username: ecads Pattern: beast Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? sure Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? n/a Other i'm usually doing hunts but i might hatch a field full of maravol in the future for convenience
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: goldie031 Pattern: Repeat Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yep! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? I have a trade shop! Check out my signature ^.^ Other: thanks for taking this on ^.^
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: CompleteDebyl Pattern: (Astral) Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? sure, but it may take a bit if i'm in the middle a hunt! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nopes Other
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Foiry Pattern: Sarahae Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? no Other
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: dragoness88 Pattern: skelerotus Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? maybe Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? yes but i don't want it linked Other
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
everybody's added! sorry for the delay. i found out its a whole lot easier to add it in manually vs a template.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,768,355
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,234,604
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,595,570
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Hihi im optimus prime with Skelotorus pattern!! I changed my username also!! my trade shop I am selling skeles for 10gp, when available. I plan on hunting them soon so i just thought id update my info here!! Important: i DO NOT want pms. Only trade shop offers.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Wombat677's AvatarWombat677
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Wombat677 Pattern: Moon Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? No Other Will trade for other patterns
(Torrezard sprite used in avatar by NixNight)
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Tredecim Pattern: Sarahae Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? The Titanium Horde Other N/A
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae
Leeto64's AvatarLeeto64
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Leeto64 Pattern: Petal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? I don't own any, 2new4this Other Will collect ALL the forms! (except shiny/albinos/melas, too pricy...)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page