PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 282930

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
How is the writing going? Does anyone have any new writing to share? I didn't write much, a few new scenes of some WIP's and it's all in Dutch. And I edited a part of a story, which definitely counts as writing too.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
NO! but the reminds me of a story i was gonan write! its a Warrior Cats fanficiton!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,856,561
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,314,006
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,692,016
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
I took too many courses (including a writing one, I guess) during the summer, so didn’t have time to write out my convoluted time paradox story. I guess I have an idea for a dystopian Jonathan Hickman’s Avengers fanfic?
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
fevineFølløwer and RøbTheBøbert, I hope you'll find the time to work on your ideas :)
Basically I’m doing Time Runs Out except every character is the absolute worst version of themselves. Captain America is the Secret Empire’s leader. Professor X is being an isolationist jerk on Krakoa. The Maker killed Reed Richards. Superior Iron Man, Chthonic Scarlett Witch Sorceress Supreme, Unworthy Thorr, Irredeemable Ant Man, etc.
I'm on a sort of mini-hiatus due to burnout and other motivation issues, but I have posted works pretty recently--I have a multichapter fanfic that's currently in-progress (the first draft is complete, I just have to do the necessary rewriting and touching up to make it presentable) and a oneshot I don't think I can link here because of language, but can be found on my AO3 (and FFNet) if anyone decides to seek it out. (Both are gay Pokemon fanfic because that's like 90% of what I write, the multichapter is Ash/Drew and the oneshot is Drew/Gary.)
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me. Human rights aren't politics, they're a matter of humanity.
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
@Calle, I'm working on a new fanfiction. It's on my account on Quotev. When I'm done, I'll post it in my Journal on PFQ and share it with all of you~ ^^
[signature under construction]
koratta's Avatarkoratta
Username: koratta Native language?: english In how many languages do you write?: just english :( Storyteller or poet? (or both?): storyteller Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): both! What is your preferred genre?: xenofiction, horror, mystery Will you be sharing with us?: henk yeah my dude Is there anywhere we can find your work?: i guess here, but i'm not super active. i'll try to change that! Show us some of your writing!:

WIP fic

“I’ll enlighten you. With labbits handling each other, we’d no longer need humans…” He sneered. A labbit who referred to handlers by their species name was ill-bred. It was an act of treason and a sign of rebellion, which was extremely dangerous. Any labbit who acted like this needed reprogramming, possibly even debraining. “We could be stronger than them. While they die, we can be reborn. Their population is dwindling as we continue to grow. There’s more of us than them now, and soon there will only be room for one species. It’s time that they realized that. Well, they are realizing, but of course their egos put them in such denial~” 0404 bends closer to 1337, his breath tickling the bound labbit’s neck. He loved the way she shivered, her eyes a mixture of fear and confusion. 1337 had never heard a labbit speak so ill of their handlers before, she didn’t know how to respond. Disturbingly what he said made a little sense. Since the modern plague, more of them needed organ transplants, so more labbits were being produced. Even with successful treatment the plague caused infertility. Older handlers were much more common than young ones. 1337 couldn’t remember the last time she saw a handler’s offspring. “I see your little mind working,” 0404 said. He ran his thumb over her forehead, his eyes smug and lidded. “I’m making sense, and that scares you. Your world is falling apart at the seams, isn’t it?”
Alright, I finished two (brief, I have to admit) chapters of my Marvel fic. Be warned, heavy references to obscure comics.

In case Ao3 counts as an adult website

Just in case, another one

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25703458/
No adult *ahem* practices or anything, I just set it to T because that’s the rating of Hickman’s New Avengers. Let me know what you all think!
Twice's AvatarTwice
Username: sibley Native language?: english In how many languages do you write?: english Storyteller or poet? (or both?): storyteller Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): both! What is your preferred genre?: romance/horror Will you be sharing with us?: I hope to! Is there anywhere we can find your work?: AO3 but almost never used and almost always 18+/mature Show us some of your writing!: (in the hidebox please)

Labrat

December 6th The creature was picked up a few miles from the LOW Research Facility and brought in under heavy anesthetics. No fatal casualties reported from the retrieval; although one of our men is currently being hospitalized after an accidental prick from its tail. Better safe than sorry. For the time being we have decided to label the creature as subject #1337. -Dr. Sergio Ransom Pausing in his notes, the doctor looked up from his worn notebook to peer down at the strange creature sprawled across his operating table. Its limbs were splayed out at its sides and bound by sturdy straps just out of reach of its teeth, keeping it fully on display for him. It was laying on its stomach since the procedure was only truly invasive from the back, a small collar fitted around its neck with just enough room for it to breathe and move comfortably. Dr. Ransom used his pen to gently shift the collar, double checking that the wires along the inner part were still inserted into the animal's flesh. "Subject #1337 still unresponsive." He murmured to himself, bringing a hand up to scratch at the underside of his chin in thought. "Perhaps a smaller dose of anesthetic is better suited for it." Nobody else was in the room as this was the doctor's own personal study, half of it turned into a makeshift lab for the rare oddities that were sometimes brought in to him. Nothing quite like this though. Ransom eyed the thick tail that hung limp between the animal's hind legs, marveling at how it was segmented. Almost like an insect had been attached to another completely different species. Most peculiar was the tip of the tail, broadened into the shape of a large stinger that he didn't dare touch. There was a slit on either side, almost like a set of eyelids. But that was impossible...right? "What secrets are you hiding from me?" Ransom asked to the unconscious creature as he started to release the holds on its limbs, not expecting an answer of course. He sighed. These situations were so much easier when he had human subjects. Double gloving just in case it decided to wake up and react aggressively, the doctor carefully lifted it in both hands, the size of the animal forcing him to awkwardly cradle it in one arm while the other hand kept a firm hold of its tail. He felt as if he were carrying a human child, though it weighed considerably less than one. The thought almost made him laugh before he cast the thoughts aside. It was dangerous to think of his subjects as anything but mindless creatures. Things for him to study and alter if he had to. Cruel perhaps, but easier for both parties in the end. Without any laughter though he was left listening to the clack of his shoes against the sterile floor. He craved the usual sounds of the subjects he kept but alas, his only subject was still breathing softly in his arms with the side of its head resting against his chest. Ransom crouched down beside a spacious glass tank and released the creature's tail to open up the top hatch, lowering the unconscious subject inside on a nest of old blankets and shirts of his. The purpose was mostly to get the animal accustomed to his scent in the hopes that it would build trust rather than hostility. It looked so peaceful as it rested, he almost felt bad for what he was about to put it through. Almost. Reaching down into the open top, he absent mindedly ran his gloved fingers through the subject's fur, just as much out of curiosity as to get it used to the touch of gloves. He couldn't help but feel a certain thrill at being the one to study this particular subject. "We are going to achieve such wonderful things together, aren't we?"
Icon commissioned from DandyBambiAndy on TH.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page