PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 282930

Username: ShootingStarRain Native language?: English In how many languages do you write?: One - I can write in Chinese but that's only if absolutely necessary Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Both, more storyteller and poet more when necessary Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Both. More FF these days. What is your preferred genre?: In terms of writing? Fantasy. In terms of reading? Comedy, and fantasy. Will you be sharing with us?: ...Maybe? I don't know, I don't do much writing lately. Show us some of your writing!: This is some stuff I intent to post on a website later. Pokemon FF. (in the hidebox please)

A Shadow's Song(WIP Title)

We have eyes everywhere, the shadows chimed with the clock that struck at midnight. But we don’t have mouths. What goes in, never comes out, the shadows sang. Oh, and here’s another death, the shadows said. We’ll show you. We don’t have mouths, but that doesn’t mean we can’t speak, the shadows giggled. Nobody ever survives secrets anyway. The shadows never said anything, never helped anyone, never did. They only watched with such vindictiveness, never saying anything, a silent witness that the police so desperately needed but didn’t have. Do you want to know what happened to the crows? The seven baby crows? The shadows would then jeer at whoever was brave enough to answer them. We know, the foolish people had said. Their mother came back to them, and they grew up to be such wonderful crows. The shadows would then, as silently as always, laugh and laugh and laugh. You’re so wrong, the shadows would tell them.You don’t know the full story. None of you do. Then what happened to the seven baby crows? The people foolishly always asked the shadows the same question for centuries. You’re so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, the shadows would echo, never telling the people. Then what? ‘Mons always questioned foolishly. Secrets come with a price, the shadows would then tell the ‘mons. Come into my embrace, foolish people, foolish ‘mons. Come here and be enveloped in darkness. Then, they would go. Go and fall into the shadows. The shadows would then start singing. Why are you cawing, mother crow? Why are you cawing, mother crow? Mother crow says, I have seven beautiful children in the mountain They have such black feathers and big round eyes And they’re waiting for me, back in the mountains! The people would listen intently, not noticing they were being lured into a silent trap. Why are you crying, mother crow? Why are you crying, mother crow? Mother crow says, I have seven beautiful children in the mountain They have such black feathers and big round eyes It breaks my heart to see them waiting for me, back in the mountains! The people were slowly falling asleep, but they themselves did not notice. The shadows would continue singing. Why are you weeping, mother crow? Why are you weeping, mother crow? Mother crow says, I had seven beautiful children in the mountain They have such black feathers and big round eyes But now they’re all dead The people’s eyelids were getting heavier, but they were curious. They continued listening, and the shadows continued to sing. The first crow-child died of thirst The second-crow child died of the old owl The third crow-child drowned in the river The fourth crow-child was hit by a stone The fifth crow-child was caught by hunters The sixth crow-child starved to death The seventh-crow child died of cold in the long, hard winter! The people were now in eternal sleep. The shadows would chuckle to themselves and continue singing. Mother crow, mother crow, why are you dying? Mother crow, mother crow, why are you dying? Mother crow says, My children have died My heart has shattered All I have is seven shiny feathers Why should I live? I’m dying of a broken heart! Note: The song is based off of Nanetsu no Ko, a Japanese children's song that I edited and remixed.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
Username: DJ CHUCHU Native language?: English In how many languages do you write?: 1 Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Both Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Both, but more original fiction What is your preferred genre?: Fantasy, realistic fiction, comedy Will you be sharing with us?: Why not? Show us some of your writing!: This is originally something I wrote in third grade, but the version shown is the 2.0 version (I rewrote the whole thing). (in the hidebox please)

Excerpt from Electrodynamic is a Word (2.0)

It's not every day that you wake up and find out that the chicken is on fire. No, it probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't failing Home Ec in the first place. And no, it's not entirely my fault. You see, it all started out when Dad got a letter, talking about how I was failing Home Ec and in danger of repeating eighth grade. The only possible way I could pass was to lock myself in that tiny classroom and whip up a five-course meal in a matter of two hours. (I'll finish this later, hopefully)
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 0
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Welcome both, I will add you to the first post!
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
Idk if this is the right place to share it, but I had time so I started working on my chaotic historical fiction/sci-fi novel. (In case you were wondering, it's a Barbenheimer dramedy where Oppie swaps lives with a present-day kindergarten teacher and Barbie has to de-corrupt the timeline and save him.) Btw, the second hidebox is my actual doing. The first hidebox is what happened after putting it through Google Translate in all its supported languages XD Enjoy! (Dw, it gets better after the prologue, but I'm not there yet)
Username: Dragon emperor Native language?: Hindi In how many languages do you write?: primarily English but can write in Hindi also Storyteller or poet? (or both?): both Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): both What is your preferred genre?: adventure,fiction, science fiction and historical fiction Will you be sharing with us?: yep Show us some of your writing! :

The unusual adventure

In an old town which was surrounded by thick forests lived an boy named Drake who had the dream of becoming a dragon tamer and control the mythical creatures who had appeared in many legends. He had always been attracted by dragons but couldn't start his journey as the town had no Pokemon lab of it's own. He didn't knew that something unexpected will happen with him, one day while exploring a cave he found an poor shiny charmander that was injured and had lost its senses, he decided to take the poor fellow to his home and take care of him and nurse him back to health, after the unusual charmander had gained it's senses it blasted him with ember as it didn't trusted him and escaped from his house. He ran after it as it had not recovered from it's injuries, he followed it and while following it he had entered an thick forest he had heard the charmander screaming and ran towards it only to find that it was surrounded by an group of beedrill,who were angry at it for coming back to the forest after they had drove it out, he tried to protect the charmander from harm and was attacked by the group, he had hoped that he would gain deep injuries only to find out that charmander blasted the group with his newly learned flamethrower, after the incident he became friends with the wild charmander and named it draco, and so started the journey of Drake with this strange incident.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
So a quick update I suppose. Still haven't had time for Nano, so that's passed me by this year. And everyone in last year's time loop collab were occupied this year too, so that didn't get any progress. On a plus note, I'm doing a holiday fic exchange, though the fic doesn't have to be holiday-related/themed. I'm doing a bit of a magic-AU prompt of "[action/thing] is common but [character A] never learned how to and [character B] is trying to teach them". It's gonna be a soft/fluffy thing that's also a little crack. If I have time I might pick up some other fics that are more recent of mine to begin working on again. I've gotten some comments on them reminding me that I do in fact, need to work on them. Law school has just been tough lately and my mental health has been rather difficult, which is its own kind of frustrating. But I really wanna get back into writing and maybe even work on some of my original stories. Edit 12/22/23 Update So the gift fic was due at 3am est on the 22nd. I finished it, but in all honesty, I felt let down on my part. Like I could have done *so* much better but writing has felt weirdly clunky lately, and it feels like my writing has been like- awkward. It's not been sounding right. Maybe I need to write more and practice? I dunno yet. It's just frustrating when I don't like the sound of my writing as of late. I'm trying but it doesn't feel like it's coming out right. Like when speaking a foreign language and it doesn't sound like you're pronouncing the words quite right.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Happy New Year everyone! I see people have been writing and that is good. Thank you for sharing your story with us ChemGirlChuchu and welcome to the clan Dragon emperor. The holiday fic exchange sounds like a cute idea, maybe we can have one as well next year. LadyElemental, I know that feeling of struggling to get our words on paper in the way we want them. Writing definitely improves the more you do it, but if none of your stories give you satisfaction you can try writing exercises. Maybe use a generator and put the characters of your stories in events that have nothing to do with your story. As for my update, I did NaNoWriMo and then nothing for December, except what I had to write for my writing class. I'm now at a point I feel able to work on my stories again, but I don't know which one to work on first. Maybe I should finish my fanfic first and then go back to my original stories.
Well, I got some writing done! This is 13+(not 15+, I don't think, it's one sentence implying something, more warnings inside). Looking for feedback!
Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I lead two clans: the writer's clan and the roleplayer's clan. Since both are about using words to create characters and adventures, I have decided to merge the two clans into one. Please head over to the new and improved Creative Writing Clan.

Pages: 123··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page