PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan >

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
So a quick update I suppose. Still haven't had time for Nano, so that's passed me by this year. And everyone in last year's time loop collab were occupied this year too, so that didn't get any progress. On a plus note, I'm doing a holiday fic exchange, though the fic doesn't have to be holiday-related/themed. I'm doing a bit of a magic-AU prompt of "[action/thing] is common but [character A] never learned how to and [character B] is trying to teach them". It's gonna be a soft/fluffy thing that's also a little crack. If I have time I might pick up some other fics that are more recent of mine to begin working on again. I've gotten some comments on them reminding me that I do in fact, need to work on them. Law school has just been tough lately and my mental health has been rather difficult, which is its own kind of frustrating. But I really wanna get back into writing and maybe even work on some of my original stories. Edit 12/22/23 Update So the gift fic was due at 3am est on the 22nd. I finished it, but in all honesty, I felt let down on my part. Like I could have done *so* much better but writing has felt weirdly clunky lately, and it feels like my writing has been like- awkward. It's not been sounding right. Maybe I need to write more and practice? I dunno yet. It's just frustrating when I don't like the sound of my writing as of late. I'm trying but it doesn't feel like it's coming out right. Like when speaking a foreign language and it doesn't sound like you're pronouncing the words quite right.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page