PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Crunch Time- A Foodies Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Another bump my lovelies! It's nearing Christmas, anyone got any yummy cookie or Christmas recipes to share?
Cele's AvatarCele
It's not a super original recipe or anything, but it's what I'm going to be doing tomorrow, so here we go! From last time I did this This is after multiplying everything by 4 because I am serving a lot of people. I am expecting this to yield like a hundred dumplings. Ok? Ok. Divide by 4 if you want the reasonable people numbers. Filling: 2 cups finely chopped bok choy leaves 2 cups finely chopped napa cabbage 1 cup finely chopped green onion
...and an extra handful for good measure
16 cloves garlic, minced
This says 16 but what I really did was counted out 16, and then added a few more. The amount of onion or garlic in anything is merely a suggestion to be considered and promptly ignored in favour of more.
2 tsp ground ginger 4 pounds ground pork 4 teaspoon light soy sauce 4 teaspoon dark soy sauce 8 teaspoons Chinese rice wine, or dry sherry 4 teaspoon sesame oil White pepper in some amount that looks okay
What I mean is "dump some in your hand, look at it, consider it... and throw it in"
Some salt
And then a little more.
Other stuff: Like two packs of those lil store-bought dumpling wrappers from my local Asian grocery (that should be roughly 50 per pack) Whatever sauce pleases you for the sake of dipping -- last time, I used this and this time I'm just going to make some sort of gyoza sauce A mixture of corn starch and water for the purpose of sealing the dumplings... alternatively, egg white from 1 egg. Time to prepare! Step 1: Throw it all in a big bowl. Step 2: Mix thoroughly. Step 3: Stuff the wrappers, and use corn starch & water mixture to wipe on the edges of the wrappers before you press them closed. You can fit around a spoonful of stuffing in each. Step 4: Put some oil in pan. Add dumplings. Brown the bottoms. Add water. Steam, covered, until they look less like raw and more like yum. :) Step 5: Pull them out gently with something like chopsticks. This is so they don't fall apart -- tongs will tear them. Step 6: Let them cool just enough to not burn you before you dip them and put one in your face. :O Step 7: Celebrate the tasty by eating another or sharing them with someone else. Or both. Step 8: Repeat Step 7 until satisfied. You can actually freeze them after you stuff the dumplings and seal them -- if you do so, just let them cook a little longer when you remove them from the freezer since the pork will have to start at raw and frozen.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Gonna give this gorgeous clan a big ol' Bump!
Another Bump for you lovelies!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I'm back with a very very easy biscuit/cookie recipe for you all. How easy? soliders in ww1 baked them in the trenches with their rations easy anyway here are the national biscuit of Australia and New Zealand The ANZAC biscuit

Anzac Biscuits

1 1/4 cup plain baking flour 1 cup rolled oats 1/2 cup sugar 3/4 cup desiccated coconut (NOT SWEETENED) 150g butter 2 tablespoons golden syrup 1/2 teaspoon baking soda -Set oven to 180c -Put flour, oats, sugar and coconut in a bowl and stir it to combine -In a saucepan put in butter and golden syrup and stir until butter is melted -Mix the baking soda and a little bit of water together and add to the butter mixture, it will bubble, this is fine. Remove it from the heat and stir thoroughly -Pour into dry ingredient and mix until fully combined, roll a tablespoon of mixture into a ball and place on a baking tray -Bake for 12 minutes
they should be chewy, if this is not your preferred texture bake for another 3-5 minutes and they will be crunchy
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
A bump with one of my favorite recipes of all time! It's very versatile in what you can add in it, but this is about as easy as it gets for a weeknight dinner when you don't have a lot of time on your hands.

Avo's Spaghetti

1 lb ground beef 3/4 white onion 2 bell peppers 1 cup mushrooms (coarsely chopped) 1 tbs minced garlic Noodles of choice Seasonings of choice 3 jars of sauce of choice
1. Chop your white onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Keep the mushrooms separate.
  • You can also use red onions, but I prefer white.
  • If you want to skip the chopping stuff, just buy pre-packaged diced onions and bell peppers and break the mushrooms in half instead of chopping.
  • If you like your spaghetti to be less chunky, adjust the chopping as needed to be finer.
  • You can add or remove ingredients as you'd like! I often remove the mushrooms and make a separate batch when cooking it for my friends because they don't like mushrooms.
2. Put some oil at the bottom of a shallow pan and saute your chopped onions and bell peppers with the minced garlic until fragrant and soft. Add your chopped mushrooms, and then season to taste.
  • I use no-salt seasoning from Costco, garlic salt, and crushed red pepper for spice, but you're welcome to use anything.
3. Dump the sauteed items into a deep pot and set aside. 4. Begin boiling your water for pasta.
  • PRO TIP: Salt the water as you usually would before boiling the noodles, but also add oil to keep the noodles from sticking as they cook!
5. While you are waiting for the water to boil, using the same pan you sauteed the veggies in, add oil and saute your ground beef. Season while cooking, using the same seasoning you used on the veggies.
  • For a healthier option, use 99% lean ground turkey meat.
6. Once the ground beef has finished sauteeing, add it to the pot that the vegetables are in. 7. Add your jars of sauce to the meat and veggies and let it heat up if you are serving it immediately.
  • My Avo puts sugar in her spaghetti at this point, but I just use a sweeter sauce from the jar, such as Ragu. Any sauce will work here, including homemade, but I've found that spaghetti sauce from a jar works best when you are in a rush.
8. While the sauce is heating up, cook your noodles according to the package. 9. Once the noodles are done and the sauce is hot, serve! Place spaghetti in a bowl and ladle the sauce on top, then mix. Top with parmesan or any other cheese you would like. 10. Store separately in the fridge once the sauce has cooled.
This is what I'm currently eating as I type this up, so I hope you enjoy this simple spaghetti recipe just as much as I do!~
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
HELLO ITS A SPARKY RECIPE. Unsurprisingly it's Cheesey and Carby. And truly unsurprisingly it's Mac and Cheese.

Sparky's Maccy Cheez

Sauce: General Béchamel, but in case you lovelies aren't familiar of it; 50g Butter (Salted or unsalted it doesn't actually matter) 50g Plain Flour >Can be increased depending on size of meal, butter and flour need to be the SAME amount. 3/4 cup Milk. (Can be more or less depending on the thickness of sauce) Salt and Pepper to taste. 1 Cup grated Cheese(Any kind, we usually use Edam/Colby)
Melt Butter in pan, once melted add Flour and Mix until a paste is formed. Pour milk in while whisking until all integrated. Add Salt and Pepper Seasonings. Heat until just bubbling, lower heat, add cheese. Mix until combined. Cook Pasta in pot, strain and then put into preferred oven pan of choice. Pour sauce over top, mix that yummies up. Flatten it out. Crush a handful of Corn Based Cheese Chips(I used Twisties, you can use Cheetos probably), maybe 2 if you want something extremely cheesey. Get the same amount of Bread crumbs and mix it with the crushed chippies. Sprinkle crumb-chip topping over top of mixed pasta until fully coated evenly. put in oven at 200c for 10 minutes, preferably at the top of the oven. Take out and serve, enjoy yum yum.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
easiest scones you ever did make I've made these for a bunch of people and all of them are amazed at how good they are. Listen, just trust me on these ingredients, a 95 year old grandmother has been making this recipe her entire life so it definitely works

Aussie Grandma's Scones

• 660g Self Raising Flour • 300mL Heavy Cream • 300mL Schweppes Lemonade (or other Sprite equivelent)
No I know it sounds insane, I thought it was insane, but then I made them and it was amazing trust me

1. Preheat the oven to 220°c. 2. Sift Flour 2 times 3. Fold in Cream 4. Fold in Lemonade until barely combined 5. Turn over onto a floured work surface and roll a couple of times. Be careful not to overwork dough. 6. Shape into a slab 1 ½ cm high. 7. Cut into squares, brush with milk and bake for 10 minutes
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
I made chili today and forgot how easy it was, so I wanted to share my recipe!

Kit's Easy, Heart-healthy Dump Chili

Ingredient list 1 lb 99% lean turkey meat (or ground beef, I won't judge) 21.5oz canned chopped tomatoes (roughly 1.5 cans) 4 cans of beans of choice (kidney, ranch style, black beans, etc.) 1 small can diced green chiles 1 1/2 cups water 3 heaping tablespoons of garlic (measure with your heart) 1 packet Lipton French Onion Soup mix 1 tbsp chili powder 1 tbsp dried oregano 1 tsp ground white pepper 1 tsp salt 1 tsp chipotle chili pepper 1 white onion, diced 1 can tomato paste Cornstarch to thicken
1. Chop up your onion. I like my chili thick, so I roughly dice them, but if you don't like it that way, you can dice them finer. 2. Brown and season your meat with whatever seasoning you like. I use garlic salt, crushed red pepper, and Costco's no-salt seasoning. 3. Add your onions and one heaping tablespoon of garlic to the pan with the meat when it is very close to done cooking. Let cook until fragrant. Allow the ingredients to be friends in the pan. 4. Add your water, salt, pepper, chili powder, chipotle chili pepper, oregano, two heaping tablespoons of garlic, and Lipton onion soup mix to a heavy-bottomed pot. Put over heat and allow to simmer, about 10 minutes. This would be a great time to open all your cans. 5. This next step is easy. Temporarily removing the pan from the heat, dump in your cans of beans, green chili, and the meat/onion mixture into the pot. Place back on heat and allow it to boil. It will be really watery at this point, but don't worry about that. 6. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer. Add your can of tomato paste, and let simmer for at least 30 minutes. Maybe do some cleaning during this step, because it'll be mighty tempting to eat it while it's hot and you can't do that with a clear conscience if you have a messy kitchen. 7. At the end of the 30 minutes, your chili is reasy to consume! If you wish for your chili to be thicker, add a 1:1tbs mixture of water and cornstarch until it reaches the desired thickness and enjoy!
Oooh Chili, yummy yummy. Anyone got any yummy Spring/Autumn recipes going at the moment? I haven't been making anything since life has gotten hard but hopefully I can start making yummies sometimes soon!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page