PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Crunch Time- A Foodies Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Crunch Time- A Foodies Clan >

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
I made chili today and forgot how easy it was, so I wanted to share my recipe!

Kit's Easy, Heart-healthy Dump Chili

Ingredient list 1 lb 99% lean turkey meat (or ground beef, I won't judge) 21.5oz canned chopped tomatoes (roughly 1.5 cans) 4 cans of beans of choice (kidney, ranch style, black beans, etc.) 1 small can diced green chiles 1 1/2 cups water 3 heaping tablespoons of garlic (measure with your heart) 1 packet Lipton French Onion Soup mix 1 tbsp chili powder 1 tbsp dried oregano 1 tsp ground white pepper 1 tsp salt 1 tsp chipotle chili pepper 1 white onion, diced 1 can tomato paste Cornstarch to thicken
1. Chop up your onion. I like my chili thick, so I roughly dice them, but if you don't like it that way, you can dice them finer. 2. Brown and season your meat with whatever seasoning you like. I use garlic salt, crushed red pepper, and Costco's no-salt seasoning. 3. Add your onions and one heaping tablespoon of garlic to the pan with the meat when it is very close to done cooking. Let cook until fragrant. Allow the ingredients to be friends in the pan. 4. Add your water, salt, pepper, chili powder, chipotle chili pepper, oregano, two heaping tablespoons of garlic, and Lipton onion soup mix to a heavy-bottomed pot. Put over heat and allow to simmer, about 10 minutes. This would be a great time to open all your cans. 5. This next step is easy. Temporarily removing the pan from the heat, dump in your cans of beans, green chili, and the meat/onion mixture into the pot. Place back on heat and allow it to boil. It will be really watery at this point, but don't worry about that. 6. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer. Add your can of tomato paste, and let simmer for at least 30 minutes. Maybe do some cleaning during this step, because it'll be mighty tempting to eat it while it's hot and you can't do that with a clear conscience if you have a messy kitchen. 7. At the end of the 30 minutes, your chili is reasy to consume! If you wish for your chili to be thicker, add a 1:1tbs mixture of water and cornstarch until it reaches the desired thickness and enjoy!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page