PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 828384

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
just wonderimg but will the 7 new alcreamy sweets be added to the consumables tables post sometime soon when your able to? ^^ am not trying to rush you about it but i wanted to ask ^^;

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I was going to add it yesterday but I got hit with lag lmao It will be added tomorrow since I'm dealing with RL (And I don't want to deal with tables right now since I still have to update the rest of the mega stone table I didn't get a chance to update)
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

I was going to add it yesterday but I got hit with lag lmao It will be added tomorrow since I'm dealing with RL
ah oke thank you, i wish you luck on the RL/lagg issues, i hope it all goes well <3 ^^
Well...I guess my brain decided to make today tomorrow because I updated the tables dfgd Mega stone tables is properly updated. The only one I haven't gotten around to is the last one on post 2 (which is just..urgh). I am getting to the point where I'm close to asking someone to update these mega stones tables because I'm tired of updating them. All the new evo items have been added. The new token has been added as well. Hopefully you guys are fine with the fact it took some time to add these!
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Thank you for the update (your awesome) hope your doing ok in RL no problem here if it takes a little bit of time to get round to updating
For my shop click here
sillyguy's Avatarsillyguy
Hello! I just wanted you to know that you put a Lucky Seal instead of a Borealis Lantern as a Pokefarm summon item in Table 5.
sillyguy • any pronouns • -8 server time meclick • WIP back from a whopping 2 year hiatus, pfp is by me
Oh, that one? Lucky Seal was always there. I just never bothered to put the lantern in that table lmao It'll be fixed tomorrow since I gotta add the totem sticker.
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Hi! Sorry if this is bothersome, I noticed that the daycare exp boosters are listed twice in the 2nd account upgrade table ("Miscellaneous"/9th post) ^^;

Shelter Scour DayCare Boxes Hunting Other
Shelter Pass C
x0
Scour Boost
x2
SpyGlass
x1
Lucky Seal
x0
PokéRadar
x1
Money Safe
x1
Shelter Pass B
x0
Scour Slot
x2
Red Gigaremo
x1
Premium Box
x0
Egg Pass
x0
Lab Reloader
x20
Shelter Pass A
x0
Blue Gigaremo
x0
DayCare EXP Booster
x10
Albino Radar
x1
Egg Supplier Pass
x0
Shelter Pass S
x0
Destiny Knot
x1
Shiny Charm
x0
Trade Centre Expansion
x3
Shelter Pass X
x0
DayCare Pass
x1
Dead Shiny Charm
x0
x1
Pokewalker
Shelter Pass ★
x1
DayCare EXP Booster
x10
Übercharm
x0
Exp. Share
x1
Green Gigaremo
x0
Matchup Checker
x1
PR Memory Stick
x0
Lucky Egg
x0
Black Flute
x1
Super Lucky Egg
x0
White Flute
x1
Ditto Egg Voucher
x1
Type: Null Egg Voucher
x0

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

That'll be fixed tomorrow. Thanks for catching that uwu
superocelot0's Avatarsuperocelot0
I'm not sure if these are already there, but could pokeblocks/pokeblocks+ be added to consumables?

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page