PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 838485

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Well there's two ways. You can just post the code here and I can grab it through quoting the post. Or you can put in between a nobbcode. Nobbcode goes as follows: [nobbcode]Coding goes here.[nobbcode]
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Tier 5
Adamantite
x2
Alomarowakite
x2
Arbokite
x1
Arcanite
x2
Breloomite
x4
Butterfrite
x3
Dewgongite
x6
Dragonitenite
x1
Druddigonite
x4
Dunsparcite
x6
Espeonite
x3
Farfetchite
x4
Flareonite
x2
Floatzelite
x0
Fluxraynite
x2
Flygonite
x3
Froslassite
x2
Furretite
x5
Girafarite
x1
Glaceonite
x4
Hawluchite
x7
Haxorite
x7
Heliolite
x3
Ho-oh-nite
x7
Jirachinite
x6
Jolteonite
x2
Jumpluffite
x4
Jynxite
x1
Korokunite
x8
Laprasite
x4
Leafeonite
x3
Liepardite
x2
Lugianite
x7
Lunupinite
x2
Luxraynite
x4
Manectite
x3
Mewnite
x4
Mightyenite
x2
Milotite Q
x6
Ninetaleite
x4
Noivernite
x7
Persianite
x3
Raichunite
x3
Rapidite
x4
Sevipernite
x2
Skarmorite
x2
Solynxite Q
x4
Sylveonite
x3
Umbreonite
x4
Vaporeonite
x1
Wailordite
x0
Weavilite
x6
Zangoosite
x4
Zoroarkite
x5
added alomarowakite!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Oh thank you! I will add it as soon as I can. Might be on Thursday/Friday. ^^' Sorry for the late updates with items. Only have a few more weeks till this semester for college is over so my attention been on that :D Hope you're not too bothered x.x
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
Sorry to be picky but is there some possible way for mobile users to copy the table?I know you could go quote the post and copy and paste it but is there some quicker way?Thanks!
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
From my experience on being on mobile, there's no real quicker way to do it. I mean you can always have someone on a laptop copy the code for you and send it to you but I know that method can be a bit tedious.

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

From my experience on being on mobile, there's no real quicker way to do it. I mean you can always have someone on a laptop copy the code for you and send it to you but I know that method can be a bit tedious.
I got on my laptop,it suprisingly isn't insanely slow like last time I was on it.What about using pastebin?I think it supports mobile but I dont know.
I haven't used pastebin though I have considered it as a secondary location for code. Right now, having a different location for codes so it's easier to grab is not quite my priority at the moment. One is because I'm currently on a semi hiatus so at the moment. As such, I'm trying to focus on keeping these tables updated instead of anything like that. (btw updated the mega stones) Two is because sitting down to copy every single code for the tables and pasting them individuality into their paste/file/section is really not fun. There's also the fact I do have to keep them updated when new items pop up on the site. Hope that doesn't sound rude or anything ^^' I will look into locations sometime during late April/May 2019, cause that's when my summer will start.

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

I haven't used pastebin though I have considered it as a secondary location for code. Right now, having a different location for codes so it's easier to grab is not quite my priority at the moment. One is because I'm currently on a semi hiatus so at the moment. As such, I'm trying to focus on keeping these tables updated instead of anything like that. (btw updated the mega stones) Two is because sitting down to copy every single code for the tables and pasting them individuality into their paste/file/section is really not fun. There's also the fact I do have to keep them updated when new items pop up on the site. Hope that doesn't sound rude or anything ^^' I will look into locations sometime during late April/May 2019, cause that's when my summer will start.
No,you dont sound rude at all.It actually sounds boring now to think of it.I have the codes copy and pasted on my notepad which im adding to notes so I dont lose them.
Is there a code listing dex entries?
<Insert very detailed signiture>
sauriel's Avatarsauriel

QUOTE originally posted by AsteroidPizza39

Is there a code listing dex entries?
I think there is, but not here. These tables list Items, not various categories of Pokemon.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 838485

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page