PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A List of Items in Tables >

ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
champion.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

I haven't used pastebin though I have considered it as a secondary location for code. Right now, having a different location for codes so it's easier to grab is not quite my priority at the moment. One is because I'm currently on a semi hiatus so at the moment. As such, I'm trying to focus on keeping these tables updated instead of anything like that. (btw updated the mega stones) Two is because sitting down to copy every single code for the tables and pasting them individuality into their paste/file/section is really not fun. There's also the fact I do have to keep them updated when new items pop up on the site. Hope that doesn't sound rude or anything ^^' I will look into locations sometime during late April/May 2019, cause that's when my summer will start.
No,you dont sound rude at all.It actually sounds boring now to think of it.I have the codes copy and pasted on my notepad which im adding to notes so I dont lose them.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page