PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding Off-Site Trading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

Are we allowed to trade pokemon/items/Currencies for a Steam Giftcard?
Z4XX0N's AvatarZ4XX0N
Commenting to add that Aywas (aywas.com) does not allow trading with Pokefarm Q. their forum topic on offsite trading. screenshot of said forum topic ToS
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
Are we still aloud to sell stuff on here for paypal I haven't been on since 2021 so wasn't sure
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer

QUOTE originally posted by Astra the Floof

Are we allowed to trade pokemon/items/Currencies for a Steam Giftcard?
I will look into this, I think it's not allowed but I'll have to check Steam's ToS. Edit: due to gift cards having monetary value it's not allowed to trade them for the digital goods PokéFarm has.

QUOTE originally posted by Z4XX0N

Commenting to add that Aywas (aywas.com) does not allow trading with Pokefarm Q. their forum topic on offsite trading. screenshot of said forum topic ToS
Thank you, I will add it to the list

QUOTE originally posted by BubblegumPops

Are we still aloud to sell stuff on here for paypal I haven't been on since 2021 so wasn't sure
It's not allowed to buy or sell PokéFarm Pokémon, items or currency for Paypal or other forms of real currency. You can read about it in the Real Money Trading thread. The ban on RMT came into effect on 27/Jan/2022. The only exception is art; you can use PokéFarm to sell or buy art with Paypal.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Eggy's AvatarEggy
TCGO (Trading Card Game Online) shut down last year and has been succeeded by TCG Live, so the mention of the former is obsolete. Their ToS also changed and no longer seems to include the rule in the provided screenshot; it may have been reworded, but at present I couldn't find it.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Luminessa's AvatarLuminessa
Are we allowed to trade pokemon here for art? I don't use this site much.. but I would like some art and that way the rare pokemon I have don't go to waste.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page