PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slowly Spiraling into Madness [Spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 262728

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey guys! I won't be on here as much anymore! Something big happened in my life and so I'll be focused on the changes that come with this event. I'll still pop on every once in a while, but won't be on in the shop or clans. Essentially, I'm going on a hiatus. Indefinitely. I'm sorry to spring this on you guys so randomly! I wish you all the best! Feel free to PM me still! I'll probably be on at least once a week, so I'll get back to you ASAP ^^ Edit: I realize hours later that I should clarify, It isn't anything bad! In fact, it's really great, but unfortunately, I won't be able to be on here often because of it ^^
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Popping in to prevent deletion (i know that it hasn't been nearly 2 months but can't be too reckless haha). I came online initially to check in on things and browse for a little bit, but I went to my Sub list and... wow... i went from 64 to just over 30 subs and most of them were because they got deleted due to inactivity... that's pretty sad tbh. Anyway, another reason I came online was to say that if you want to know about what happened, or just wanna talk, feel free to PM me, because i try to be on here at least once a week just to check on things and not abandon my journal and friends :) Have a good day/night! :)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
*pops in* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* *pops out* . . . . . *pops back in* So... I think that I'll probably be leaving this site... for good... I'm probably going to do a big sale/give away all my Pokémon (well maybe not ALL of them, but most of them). I'll make a poll and set it for about a week or two. Please give me feedback ^^ *pops back out*
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Poll set up, it closes on the 24th. Please go vote so I know :)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Okay, looks like the results are in. I'll I'll doing a giveaway of most of my Pokémon, But I will also be doing a pwyw as well
grandmaster.pngd+.png
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I have a field of PWYW breeding pairs. You can claim one if you want. Just throwing that out there before I give them to my sibling. Just PM me the one you want and a price and I'll trade them over
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I'll be leaving at the end of this month so I'll send the unclaimed ones to my sibling on the 31st
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I LIVE!!!!
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Who all is still subbed here, I'm curious...?

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page