PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slowly Spiraling into Madness [Spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 262728

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
So it turns out I can cosplay as Toga without a wig. I'd just need her costume and gold color contacts, cause I've got her hair (somewhat) down, plus I have fangs basically lol. Upvote if you want to see my (sorta) Toga hairdo?
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
Help... how do I get to the berry blender >~<

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

So it turns out I can cosplay as Toga without a wig. I'd just need her costume and gold color contacts, cause I've got her hair (somewhat) down, plus I have fangs basically lol. Upvote if you want to see my (sorta) Toga hairdo?
Alright, the 4 6 7 9 why do people keep up voting it haha that upvoted, I'll post the picture in a while 😁
I will most likely delete these in the next 24 hours, just cause I don't like my face 😅

My sorta Toga hairdo (feat my terrible face)

Please ignore the face in the second one 😅 I know it looks awful, but I tried haha
Is anyone willing to sell me 240 fire gems? I need them so I can upgrade my Fire Wishbadge haha. I've decided to work on one badge at a time for now lol
Got my Titanium fire badge! Thanks for the help guys! ^^
Won't be on here much for the next few days
*confused noises* How do i have 20 subs???? Who all is here???? Welcome to my journal, It's full of random stuff so, have fun i guess ^.^
Um...
Wow.... my TR motivation has dropped immensely... the last 2 months ive done nothing to help the TR. im a terrible person haha
askdfjlfysb Scaled and Icy by Twenty Øne Piløts is out!!!!!! I'm sad that I couldn't get a ticket to the livestream concert tho 😥 Oh well, I'll just cry to SAI lol

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page