PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slowly Spiraling into Madness [Spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 262728

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh so closssseeeee. I have Ibis Paint but i dont know how to put pictures up.... Can someone help me please?
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
IT WORKED! HUUUUGE shout out to my friend, IttyBittyKraken for helping me figure it out! This is my OC Twila, with longer hair. I don't know why, but the eyes next to the actual picture are green, hers are blue. Art by me! :)
This is my other OC Lillian Rose. Same base, i was too lazy to erase the "I tried" so instead I colored the eyes blue. Im also creating another poll in a bit
New poll up, please check it out ^^
beep
Im curious... Pm me if you're subbed to my journal. I just wanna know who reads my random stuff lol

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

now I cant get "I won't say I'm in love" from Hercules outta my head jeez sis no torture I swear if she makes me listen to it one more time...
🤣🤣🤣 My Siblings do that ALL THE TIME

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

xay and i are trying to think of cool ideas for what pokemon would be on cool pokemon-themed tarot cards, and... we are having SO much difficulty trying to figure out what the heck the "hanged man" card would be
Mimikyu?

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

xay and i are trying to think of cool ideas for what pokemon would be on cool pokemon-themed tarot cards, and... we are having SO much difficulty trying to figure out what the heck the "hanged man" card would be
Mimikyu?
we eventually settled on trevenant
Oohhh That's a good one :)

Pages: 12345··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page