PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slowly Spiraling into Madness [Spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Guess who's stupid 🤣 I just accidentally used my Ho-Oh summon after already summoning it once cause I forgot I already had its eggdex entry 😭 Actually that's not entirely true I just had a dumb moment where I forgot what ho-oh was
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
grandmaster.pngd+.png
My existence has been replaced with me now hyperfixating on Horizon: Zero Dawn or Detroit Become Human. If you message me, I probably won't get back to you for several hours because I'm OBSESSED with these games right now. Especially DBH because I rewatched Jacksepticeye's playthrough again and now I HAVE TO finish it to see what endings I get 😂 So I apologize in advance. Also if that's all I post about for the next several days, I apologize as well 😂
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Welp, so much for that. The Playstation decided April Fools day would be a GREAT day to crash. Completely 😭

Explaination on what happened/rant (Long)

I got stuck on a weird loading screen in Detroit Become Human that said *Estimating Time Left* for like 30 mins, decided to turn off the PS and turn it back on to see if that fixed it. Nope. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. That SEEMED to fix it, it actually loaded up after that. The *Estimating Time Remaining* screen turned into *15 Minutes Remaining.... Less than One Minute Remaining* (For some reason, it was trying to download a file. The PS says it's the latest update, which installed on that system 2 years ago). It reaches completion, only for the PS to bluescreen, saying "The add on for the following applications is corrupted. To start the following applications, you must first delete them from the PS4, and then, reinstall them". I tried ejecting the disc, and it froze the Playstation. Took over a minute to shut off. We unplugged and plugged it back in, nothing. We tried cleaning the disc, nothing. We uninstalled and reinstalled it (Again). Nothing. We checked the system hard drive to see if it was full. There should be enough room on there to install whatever the heck it's trying to install.
So. Yeah. Now I'm mad, because SOMEHOW I broke the Playstation by playing a game, and not even my tech nerd husband can figure out the problem 😶 Like WHAT is corrupted, please tell me. WHAT Add On are you talking about What a day 😭
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Update: It's completely toast. We hard reset it, hoping it would fix the issue. It did not. Now we can't access ANYTHING (Store, PS+, Games, Downloads, etc). All it shows is a popup that says "an error has occurred" I hate everything. I feel like it's my fault cause I played a fricking game :(
grandmaster.pngd+.png
We changed the timezone and for some reason that seems to have fixed the issue.... for now.... not getting my hopes up at this point. BUT now we can actually access and download things Apparently we're not the only people to have had the same exact issue. It was connected to the router's date and time, so I wonder of it thought we were using a VPN? Or maybe it thinks we're spies trying to steal info. Idk. But maybe this changing the timezone will fix it for good.
grandmaster.pngd+.png
So as it turns out.... DBH was the problem the whole time 🥲 For some reason, it won't let us play anything while it's in there. We FINALLY got the disc out (The PS decided to give ot up by itself, without us trying to eject it anymore), and now we seem to be able to play games with no problem. It's definitely not storage, as there were only 2 games on there (Overwatch and DBH) after we hard reset it. So bummer. I got so far in the game, only for the PS to reject it 🥲
grandmaster.pngd+.png
One of my friends just started a clan to share and talk about your pets, Here's the link!. Go check it out, maybe join? I think it's a really neat idea, I love seeing other people's pets!
grandmaster.pngd+.png
We have a giant festival this weekend and every year I forget how awful our town is for holding giant festivals and I'm amazed and scared at how many more people show up every year.... send help 😂
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Oh hey, it's been over a month since I've posted. Life update.... uhhhh... not much. Just busy lately.
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Oh dang I forgot this existed for a while. My cat had kittens. They'll be 3 weeks old on Tuesday. I'll try to post a picture of them soon. They're pretty cute 🥰

Pages: 123··· 2425262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page