PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 22

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
Which artist designed this one? It looks amazing. :3
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
My first failed MCW since I joined :( I was thwarted by deadlock, which by sunday evening was happening every couple of clicks plus the site kept getting stuck loading fields:/ Hope I will be able to get this stone by some other means at some point, as this mega looks awesome!
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Oh my Wailord...my dreams have came true. I like the water/fairy mini mega wailord better I feel like I should have waited for the random urge to shiny hunt Wailmer but... opps?

*Spoiler*

[Click if you're sure?]
I had a whale of a time clicking in the final hour. I slept too long and kept getting snagged by that deadlock. ; w; 10/10 - Can't wait to do it again.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
I am curios if this was inspired by something - it reminds me of the Levias (Skyward Sword) and the Wind Fish (Link's Awakening) both from the Legend of Zelda series. Anyhow - looks cool, great job!
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by KikiTheCat

Which artist designed this one? It looks amazing. :3
That Artist would be me~ I'm glad you like it. I designed Mega Wailord as well as made its sprite. Shazi was awesome and made its icons and lovely Mama Mew, Marie, made the gorgeous art that Sally posted. Several designs it went through, about 4 of them, til we got this cutie!

QUOTE originally posted by Disasterrific

It's gorgeous, I love it! not a blimp though...

QUOTE originally posted by schleifi

I am curios if this was inspired by something - it reminds me of the Levias (Skyward Sword) and the Wind Fish (Link's Awakening) both from the Legend of Zelda series. Anyhow - looks cool, great job!
Am Happy you do! Yes, its not a blimp. Its Better Mega Wailord gains the /flying typing cause its designed to be none other then a giant SKY WHALE!!! To be Fairly honest, I didn't know LoZ had Sky whales, or I at least don't remember if someone showed me, but if you reminds you of them, cool! I actually was just browsing around and found many gorgeous drawings of sky whales done by various artists along with a few that I guess came from games. They were to give me an idea, Though I did mainly branched off with my own stuff, along with a few suggestions, n showed the staff til we got the awesome whale chu all see <3 thanks so much!
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
RookEye's AvatarRookEye

QUOTE originally posted by RookEye

But the only blue Pokemon I can think of that should be able to fly but aren't able to are: - Golduck (it's a duck. Duh) - Wailord (based on a blimp) - Suicune (maybe? It represents the north wind) - Mantine (can Mantine fly? it does have a flying type but idk)
So I did guess right! (sort of xP) I'm happy it turned out to be Wailord, it looks really nice. I'll definitely be shiny hunting for this in the future! Garthic, you liar xD You said the hint was unrelated
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Well, Garth's not wrong. We could name the next Mega Stone's preview "John Cena" and some people would still take it as a hint and base everything they have on that. It has happened before. :P
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Himbit's AvatarHimbit
Curse you deadlock error! And also RL obligations! xD Regardless of me not meeting the mark to get this mega stone, I love the design! It's precious, goodness. Really awesome job, Novan-chan!
Signature pixels by me
Well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home, And your best might not be good enough, but just know you're not alone. And if the walls they build become too high, then step up on my back and climb. 'Cause I never mind, no matter the day or time, I never mind.
Pilotslover's AvatarPilotslover
A lovely addition, I'm a little sad I was away on Sunday and couldn't get it.
09rlouward's Avatar09rlouward
woo! thank you Niet! it was one of Wailord :D I've never seen that before in mega form, it is awesome.

UFT Shop

Summoning, Forme-change, Special Evolution, evolution items https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/28081/09Rlouward-s-shop

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page