PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 22

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 22 >

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by KikiTheCat

Which artist designed this one? It looks amazing. :3
That Artist would be me~ I'm glad you like it. I designed Mega Wailord as well as made its sprite. Shazi was awesome and made its icons and lovely Mama Mew, Marie, made the gorgeous art that Sally posted. Several designs it went through, about 4 of them, til we got this cutie!

QUOTE originally posted by Disasterrific

It's gorgeous, I love it! not a blimp though...

QUOTE originally posted by schleifi

I am curios if this was inspired by something - it reminds me of the Levias (Skyward Sword) and the Wind Fish (Link's Awakening) both from the Legend of Zelda series. Anyhow - looks cool, great job!
Am Happy you do! Yes, its not a blimp. Its Better Mega Wailord gains the /flying typing cause its designed to be none other then a giant SKY WHALE!!! To be Fairly honest, I didn't know LoZ had Sky whales, or I at least don't remember if someone showed me, but if you reminds you of them, cool! I actually was just browsing around and found many gorgeous drawings of sky whales done by various artists along with a few that I guess came from games. They were to give me an idea, Though I did mainly branched off with my own stuff, along with a few suggestions, n showed the staff til we got the awesome whale chu all see <3 thanks so much!
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page