PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 22

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

RookEye's AvatarRookEye
Oh cool! I hope it's another mega eeveelution :) I can't wait for Flareonite and Glaceonite But the only blue Pokemon I can think of that should be able to fly but aren't able to are: - Golduck (it's a duck. Duh) - Wailord (based on a blimp) - Suicune (maybe? It represents the north wind) - Mantine (can Mantine fly? it does have a flying type but idk)
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Froslassinite is what it looks like to me, though if there's a theme going on related to last month, it could be vaporeonite.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
We don't have a good flying type Megastone Q, do we? I can't wait to see the new airplane.. I mean, art.
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Glaceonite. That's my first thought XD
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by RookEye

- Wailord (based on a blimp)
This is the greatest thought ever. I want a mega wailord blimp!
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
omg a flying type Wailord would be amazing XD
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Rory's AvatarRory
Last one was Leafeon, so my bet is on Glaceon :3
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
PrëttyØdd64's AvatarPrëttyØdd64
28th and 29th? That's my graduation weekend, meaning it's gonna be pretty hard to get all the interactions...
Aquaffinity's AvatarAquaffinity
Now, maybe Ill actually join this one because is the 22 and I love that number XD I always try to do it, and what happens is that I either get like 6 reactions or 9697 and then miss it so... yeah >w< And wow, because Im all the way in hawaii and the time zones are wonked, it literally starts 2:00pm for me on Friday! Trippy -v-
By Me!!!
Also by me~
Also Also by me!! (comic)
<<Visit mai awesome comic~....all pics+signature are my mwahhh
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
Hope I can make it. That too is the weekend I am going to prepair for mine journey to England with school.... Lovely colour though <3

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page