PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Castform

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Since Castform’s weather forms now have official shiny variations, i feel the shiny variations on here should change to the official ones
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3
It was brought to staff's attention 1 month ago and this is the response:

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

-snip- Regardless thank you all for bringing the new forms to our attention, knowing about things makes it a lot easier for us to put them into the site itself. With that said we do have plans to add them since they are canon shinies and the such. No suggestion needed :)
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
No support. The art staff already have enough on their plates with the galar sprites which means they will get to the revamps when they can. They deserve a break after all the galar sprites they have done don’t you think?
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Lynavleder's AvatarLynavleder

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

No support. The art staff already have enough on their plates with the galar sprites which means they will get to the revamps when they can. They deserve a break after all the galar sprites they have done don’t you think?
But is art staff's job to make sprites? You are saying no support & they should not have to make these sprites, simply because they are working on other sprites before? By this logic no more new pokemon (such as mega, variant, etc) is added after galar because they need a break. I support this suggestion. Does not matter to me when they add the sprites as long as they are added in the end.
söbble's Avatarsöbble

QUOTE originally posted by Lynavleder

But is art staff's job to make sprites? You are saying no support & they should not have to make these sprites, simply because they are working on other sprites before?
I would like to point out that they wouldn't be making any sprites for this. Sprites of pre-XY 'mons are official. That's why you don't need sprite permission to use / recolor them if they were in the games. Literally all this requires is for staff to take the colors and recolor the official sprites and upload them. It's not the same as having to remake the sprites from scratch. (Also even if they weren't official sprites, there's already sprites on here. It's just a recolor. Not a redo.) There's no rush on this and art staff will get to it when they have time but to not support it is silly.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You make it sound like "just a recolour" is easy. Recolouring is easy, sure. Doing so to a high standard of quality, however, is much harder than you might expect. I would know. I've watched the artists work for hours to determine exactly what shade of colours to use, and what the shaded version of that colour should be, and how to make the highlights and... You get the point. It'll get done. It's just low priority on a long list.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Lynavleder

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

But is art staff's job to make sprites? You are saying no support & they should not have to make these sprites, simply because they are working on other sprites before? By this logic no more new pokemon (such as mega, variant, etc) is added after galar because they need a break. I support this suggestion. Does not matter to me when they add the sprites as long as they are added in the end.
I'm not saying they should stop making sprites forever I'm saying that they shouldn't have to work on sprites 24/7 they deserve to take some time off. I'm pretty sure most if not all of them have jobs other than being a PFQ artist even if they didn't they still deserve time off to hang out with friends and family
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
These will be updated in due time, patience is just required. Since this is already in the works, I'm going to move it to approved.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
Shazi's AvatarShazi
These will be updated in a few days so I will move this to completed!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page