PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Image errors! >

Shazi's AvatarShazi
I see. I understand why they came here. I should explain a little better since Bel was also unaware of this. The image thread is for reporting problems such as extra pixels, shading issues (there's been times when we have accidently flipped shading colours) or if an image shows up with the platform code incorrectly (which usually means a compression error). The new shiny forms don't really fit into the catagory of an image error. Perhaps a more appropriate place would be the Genreal feedback thread. I'm finding it hard to direct people to the right spot to ask myself, we may have to come up with some kind of thread for those kinds of questions, I'll bring it up with staff. Regardless thank you all for bringing the new forms to our attention, knowing about things makes it a lot easier for us to put them into the site itself. With that said we do have plans to add them since they are canon shinies and the such. No suggestion needed :)
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page