PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#5 [What a time to be alive]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Caliburnus

How will this update affect the Totem formes, Zygarde? == EDIT == I forgot about Guild Igglybuff eggs too.
It won't. Guild Igglybuff will be simplified accordingly.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
grandmaster.pnga.png
[question] Can we get a rough estimate, when will be the new scours ready? Months? Weeks? A few days? Just because I have some mon to make them Totem for my collection and I'd like to know how much time do you have with the olda system to finish it ^^" Also-also, take care, guys, I hope you'll be better, Garth, soon and you won't be worse, Niet! Stay strong in these times (and quarantine?). <3
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special fighting.png deltas + dragon.png deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
ultra.pnge+.png
Garth get better soon! I’m in a high risk area and I know how it feels!!! [question] Is their a chance that because of COVID-19 their is a chance that updates and planned events (doubtful example but MCWs) postponed or canceled until further notice. So much has started closing and cancelling I was wondering were PFQ stands.
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Narflunk's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNarflunk
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by TamerSnow582615

Garth get better soon! I’m in a high risk area and I know how it feels!!! [question] Is their a chance that because of COVID-19 their is a chance that updates and planned events (doubtful example but MCWs) postponed or canceled until further notice. So much has started closing and cancelling I was wondering were PFQ stands.
Most likely not, since it's online. Unless Niet is incapacitated in some way, my guess is things will still roll out as normal. This was mentioned in the MCW announcement as well.
Buy stuff at my Shop v-fire.png Score: 0
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

QUOTE originally posted by TamerSnow582615

Most likely not, since it's online. Unless Niet is incapacitated in some way, my guess is things will still roll out as normal. This was mentioned in the MCW announcement as well.
Thanks for the answer! All go take a look at the MCW announcement and accually read it for once. XP

idk if it needs to be hidden but it might be upsetting to people?

are you sure?

I feel stupid, here it is

I read it too fast and thought it said "unless Niet is decapitated." sorry Niet! XD i hope its allowed here, ive lost track on whats allowed in forums and whats not. might as well hide somethign and unhide it if it can be that not have it hidden and get a message from an upset mod :/ ENGISH SAVE ME!
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
master.pnge+.png
feel better get well soon Garthic! good luck staying safe Niet!
v-ground.png 0
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
ultra.pnge+.png
Straight up--please get Garthic checked for Coronavirus. Don't just say "oh he Might™ have it" and leave it at that in 2 paragraphs of an opening, that is incredibly serious and it's better to get that checked ASAP than it is to be too late and have tragedy occur.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

Straight up--please get Garthic checked for Coronavirus. Don't just say "oh he Might™ have it" and leave it at that in 2 paragraphs of an opening, that is incredibly serious and it's better to get that checked ASAP than it is to be too late and have tragedy occur.
I mean, it kind of sounds like he's already been tested and the results were "it's possible"? Staying inside and resting is the best way to deal with this if you don't have an especially weak immune system, too.
My first shiny!
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

Yeah no. NHS advice is specifically DO NOT GO to a hospital if you "may" have it. Stay home. Don't risk infecting others.
Hijacking post just to add on to this - 'tis I, Garthic: I'm following the advice of the NHS - we called the non-emergency number where they went through a series of questions and instructed me to do what I am doing - which is staying home in self-isolation. If anything should worsen, I am to contact them again - should that include breathing issues, I am to contact the emergency services immediately. I promise that if I needed to be in the hospital or such, that I wouldn't be here - I'd be in the bloody hospital! lol I know my posts are light-hearted but I promise I'm taking this as seriously as I need to. That all said, sincerely, I appreciate the concern.
timid's Avatartimid
master.pngc+.png
No questions, only feedback but honestly I'd be more than okay (thrilled actually) if scour mission results were taken out of the tournament rolls. Hate those. It seems like my Pokemon are functioning scours until the tournament then suddenly all they know are berries and nothing :'D
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page