PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#5 [What a time to be alive]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 1234

The fifth Discussion thread for "Dev Log 204" is now open! Please remember to remain on-topic - this includes avoiding speculation outside of the realm of what has been presented. If you have a question, please tag your post with [question] so that it's easier for us to find! Please do not tag suggestions as [question] - please put suggestions in the suggestions forum! Thank you <3
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
@Garthic please go rest and not die of this plague!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 200
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
[Question] With the new scour idea, will we be able to set when the notification will pop up? (Ex: 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, and 12 hours)
No, just send them out and pull them back in when you want. You don't set a time - if you did, we'd have said so ;D Also, I'm in bed now. dw. But thank you for the concern, it's appreciated. I promise I'm not doing anything I don't feel capable or up to doing.
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Thanks for the quick answer.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
[question] So to make sure I'm right about what's being implied: the 48 hour cooldown for a particular Pokemon only kicks off once all twelve Scour Missions have been used up? [not question] Ooh, I'm looking forward to the loot table, if that's something we'll end up being able to see. I wanna see how Boxes stack up, rarity-wise.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
[question] What "tiers" of scour loot are there, in what order? And what items fall in each tier? Where do accessories fall? Seasonal accessories, eg halloween? (well, asides from "nothing" being the lowest tier and "berries" being the ridiculously-common tier and "boxes" being god-tier XD)
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

[question] What "tiers" of scour loot are there, in what order? And what items fall in each tier? Where do accessories fall? Seasonal accessories, eg halloween? (well, asides from "nothing" being the lowest tier and "berries" being the ridiculously-common tier and "boxes" being god-tier XD)
That will all be explained in the loot table, which will be published when the update goes out (since it's not really applicable just yet)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
GarrettRose's AvatarGarrettRose
really looking forward to the scour update yes it would suck to find new location preferences but to not check scours every hour? revolutionary honestly i cant check the game for long periods of time e.g. when i have to work and im sure some of you go to school ? how awesome would it be if your scour team was working for you in the background no worrys of if they had to be sent out again??? really love the idea I hope that it will be implimented =) i feel like this would really help out the people who cant be online as much and encourage them to play the game more.

My Shiny Shop is Open for Buisness!!!!

my buddy's shop!
Makeltos's AvatarMakeltos
How will this update affect the Totem formes, Zygarde? == EDIT == I forgot about Guild Igglybuff eggs too.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page