PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143··· 147148149

cobain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngcobain
hypermode.pngchampion.pnge.png
hi!! could i grab jellyfish sylveon via paypal pls :3
Rylee's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRylee
hypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png
cobain - sure thing! i'll pm you about paypal :)
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
tokimews's Avatarhypermode-12.pngtokimews
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
hi again! <3 it's been awhile since i commissioned you, but i'm back again. i just love your art and designs! i was hoping to commission 2 custom designs from you.

first design

base pokemon: furfrou (i absolutely adore the sweet starry furfrou design you made) i would like in the style of a salon furfrou, not the base design, if that makes sense. fusion: n/a colors: pastel purples, some other pastel colors can be used as secondary/highlight colors for an additional pop of color if you think it fits/necessary <3 the aesthetic you get if you were to google "pastel purple aesthetic" i like all the stars, moons, clouds, flowers, etc. they don't all have to be included, just listing some of what i like. ^ ^ accessories: artistic liberty with this! personality: comes off as reserved & quiet, a bit cold and distant but those close to her know how fun she can be.

second design

base pokemon: luxio fusion: n/a colors: so this is a bit of an odd request, but it is possible to request the colors/aesthetic be based around this part of this music video? (the link takes you to youtube) the part starts where the link sends you, and ends at 4:08 minute mark. accessories: artistic liberty again if that's alright! personality: honestly i don't have a personality fleshed out, this oc would be more of a personal one for me in terms of what it symbolizes for myself. if this isn't a design that works for you, thats totally okay! just let me know. i still would love the furfrou <3
i will be paying in USD! i totally understand if its more than the base starting price since these are bit more complicated. <3
mavi - omg yay!! thanks so much for coming back to the shop! <3 i'd love to do both of these for you! wow these are such cool ideas and i am SO excited!! <3 i'll add you to my slots and pm you about sketches right away!! <3 <3
tokimews's Avatarhypermode-12.pngtokimews
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
oh yay!! im looking forward to it. <3
shop update!
  • added a new variant: rainbow ribbon alolan ninetails
  • lowered prices of many adopts!
Since it's past February and nobody's been taking it, can I get egg 243 for ZC?
PFP of my OC Haniko by my IRL best friend PFP of my Pokesona Noctis when I use it by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon.
Triad - sure thing! send a trade please!
Åzlottie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngÅzlottie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Hi Rylee! I wanted to inquire about commissioning an icon from you but saw that they were closed. Is this still true? If it is, that's fine!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
Åzlottie - they are still closed! i'm trying to practice icons more with my drawing tablet that i now use before i open them back up again so the style stays consistent. sorry i know they've been closed for a while, i plan to open them back up soon :)

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page