PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144145

Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie

QUOTE originally posted by Rylee

Åzlottie - they are still closed! i'm trying to practice icons more with my drawing tablet that i now use before i open them back up again so the style stays consistent. sorry i know they've been closed for a while, i plan to open them back up soon :)
No worries, thanks for the response!!
Type Race Score: 4358
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
Rylee's AvatarRylee

RHOP's 4 year anniversary

my shop will be open for 4 years on march 25th! i will not be active on pokefarm for the last week of march when the anniversary actually is, so i want to get the adopts i had planned for them out asap :) thank you all so much for keeping me open for 4 years! i hope to be open for many more and keep creating character designs for you to enjoy :) to celebrate this year, i've come up with 6 variant egg designs!! meaning no fusions like i've been doing for eggs since i've opened the shop. they're a little more expensive than usual because i've been spending the entire beginning of march making them;; so i hope if you adopt one you enjoy it!! they are in the eggs tab like usual. once again, thank you for keeping me open and watching my growth as an artist over these past 4 years :) <3 -rylee
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
10$ paypal for 246 please!! Congrats on 4 years!!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
Rylee's AvatarRylee
Xenomorph - you got it! i'll pm you for paypal, and thank you very much :)
NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
Could I snag egg 244 for GP please? (:
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
Rylee's AvatarRylee
NatsNeko - sure thing! send a trade please!
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
Hey Rylee! Can I grab 249 for zc, please? Congrats on 4 years! ❤️
9/500
67/500
8/500
Sari's AvatarSari
My first time buying an egg :O I'm excited :D May I adopt Egg 248 for 5500gp please? And congrats on 4 years :)
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 60zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
Mabosstiff's AvatarMabosstiff
I'd love to adopt egg 245 for zc :o)
Neph-25-he/it
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
could i grab the discounted egg (239) for a mix of 1.5mil credits and 1000gp?
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky

Pages: 123··· 140141142143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page