PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥ >

Rylee's AvatarRylee

RHOP's 4 year anniversary

my shop will be open for 4 years on march 25th! i will not be active on pokefarm for the last week of march when the anniversary actually is, so i want to get the adopts i had planned for them out asap :) thank you all so much for keeping me open for 4 years! i hope to be open for many more and keep creating character designs for you to enjoy :) to celebrate this year, i've come up with 6 variant egg designs!! meaning no fusions like i've been doing for eggs since i've opened the shop. they're a little more expensive than usual because i've been spending the entire beginning of march making them;; so i hope if you adopt one you enjoy it!! they are in the eggs tab like usual. once again, thank you for keeping me open and watching my growth as an artist over these past 4 years :) <3 -rylee
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page