PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143144145

cobain's Avatarcobain
hi!! could i grab jellyfish sylveon via paypal pls :3
Rylee's AvatarRylee
cobain - sure thing! i'll pm you about paypal :)
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
tokimews's Avatartokimews
hi again! <3 it's been awhile since i commissioned you, but i'm back again. i just love your art and designs! i was hoping to commission 2 custom designs from you.

first design

base pokemon: furfrou (i absolutely adore the sweet starry furfrou design you made) i would like in the style of a salon furfrou, not the base design, if that makes sense. fusion: n/a colors: pastel purples, some other pastel colors can be used as secondary/highlight colors for an additional pop of color if you think it fits/necessary <3 the aesthetic you get if you were to google "pastel purple aesthetic" i like all the stars, moons, clouds, flowers, etc. they don't all have to be included, just listing some of what i like. ^ ^ accessories: artistic liberty with this! personality: comes off as reserved & quiet, a bit cold and distant but those close to her know how fun she can be.

second design

base pokemon: luxio fusion: n/a colors: so this is a bit of an odd request, but it is possible to request the colors/aesthetic be based around this part of this music video? (the link takes you to youtube) the part starts where the link sends you, and ends at 4:08 minute mark. accessories: artistic liberty again if that's alright! personality: honestly i don't have a personality fleshed out, this oc would be more of a personal one for me in terms of what it symbolizes for myself. if this isn't a design that works for you, thats totally okay! just let me know. i still would love the furfrou <3
i will be paying in USD! i totally understand if its more than the base starting price since these are bit more complicated. <3
Rylee's AvatarRylee
mavi - omg yay!! thanks so much for coming back to the shop! <3 i'd love to do both of these for you! wow these are such cool ideas and i am SO excited!! <3 i'll add you to my slots and pm you about sketches right away!! <3 <3
tokimews's Avatartokimews
oh yay!! im looking forward to it. <3
Rylee's AvatarRylee
shop update!
  • added a new variant: rainbow ribbon alolan ninetails
  • lowered prices of many adopts!
Since it's past February and nobody's been taking it, can I get egg 243 for ZC?
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
Rylee's AvatarRylee
Triad - sure thing! send a trade please!
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
Hi Rylee! I wanted to inquire about commissioning an icon from you but saw that they were closed. Is this still true? If it is, that's fine!
Type Race Score: 4358
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
Rylee's AvatarRylee
Åzlottie - they are still closed! i'm trying to practice icons more with my drawing tablet that i now use before i open them back up again so the style stays consistent. sorry i know they've been closed for a while, i plan to open them back up soon :)

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page