PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥ >

tokimews's Avatartokimews
hi again! <3 it's been awhile since i commissioned you, but i'm back again. i just love your art and designs! i was hoping to commission 2 custom designs from you.

first design

base pokemon: furfrou (i absolutely adore the sweet starry furfrou design you made) i would like in the style of a salon furfrou, not the base design, if that makes sense. fusion: n/a colors: pastel purples, some other pastel colors can be used as secondary/highlight colors for an additional pop of color if you think it fits/necessary <3 the aesthetic you get if you were to google "pastel purple aesthetic" i like all the stars, moons, clouds, flowers, etc. they don't all have to be included, just listing some of what i like. ^ ^ accessories: artistic liberty with this! personality: comes off as reserved & quiet, a bit cold and distant but those close to her know how fun she can be.

second design

base pokemon: luxio fusion: n/a colors: so this is a bit of an odd request, but it is possible to request the colors/aesthetic be based around this part of this music video? (the link takes you to youtube) the part starts where the link sends you, and ends at 4:08 minute mark. accessories: artistic liberty again if that's alright! personality: honestly i don't have a personality fleshed out, this oc would be more of a personal one for me in terms of what it symbolizes for myself. if this isn't a design that works for you, thats totally okay! just let me know. i still would love the furfrou <3
i will be paying in USD! i totally understand if its more than the base starting price since these are bit more complicated. <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page