PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Trade Forum Cleanup

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Aero's AvatarAero
can you still have a joint shop with someone else with the one shop rule? and if so how does that work with the one shop rule?
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Yes. The one shop rule basically means that you can only have one shop that you are the original poster - the person to post the thread. When you have joint shops your friend is the original poster - this however will count as being their 'shop' they won't be able to make another shop as they're already the OP [Original Poster] of one. If you want multiple joint threads, it's simple. Don't be the original poster more than once. If you have multiple threads made by yourself then it's breaking the rules. I'm surprised people are asking this question so often. That rule has been in action since before the recode.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Elicchi's AvatarElicchi

QUOTE originally posted by Atra

QUOTE originally posted by BrokenIris

Just a quick question :3 If the 2 week mark is up and you're trying to sell something like a melan or rare item (like a plate or dragon ball) with no (accepted) offers yet, how long would you have to wait to make a new thread of basically the same thing?
Quick answer for a quick question! Simple; don't. Odds are it's better off in your Shop Thread.
(late to the party woot woot) I need some clarification on this. I don't have a trade shop and probably won't be setting one up any time soon (seeing as I have virtually nothing worth trading right now) but let's say I hatched a shiny that I didn't want and put it up for trade. 2 weeks pass and the shiny hasn't sold. Am I supposed to now make a shop thread for this single shiny now? Sorry if I missed any posts regarding this. I had read through the thread but really didn't see anything expanding on it.
avatar is an official card from Love Live! School Idol Festival
Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by Elicchi

QUOTE originally posted by Atra

QUOTE originally posted by BrokenIris

Just a quick question :3 If the 2 week mark is up and you're trying to sell something like a melan or rare item (like a plate or dragon ball) with no (accepted) offers yet, how long would you have to wait to make a new thread of basically the same thing?
Quick answer for a quick question! Simple; don't. Odds are it's better off in your Shop Thread.
(late to the party woot woot) I need some clarification on this. I don't have a trade shop and probably won't be setting one up any time soon (seeing as I have virtually nothing worth trading right now) but let's say I hatched a shiny that I didn't want and put it up for trade. 2 weeks pass and the shiny hasn't sold. Am I supposed to now make a shop thread for this single shiny now? Sorry if I missed any posts regarding this. I had read through the thread but really didn't see anything expanding on it.
If it's not selling in an auction, then odds are another auction won't be the answer, ya know? You're better off making a shop thread(that you'll use later on), co-managing a shop with a friend, or simply just plain offering up the shiny for things you want in shops or other auctions.
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page