PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 146147148149

tens's Avatartens
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: tens Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: Fighting and Ghost - I'd like to order one of each if that's fine! Payment method: 2k ZC Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: I'd love for the fighting to be a Sassy male. Then for the Ghost one, I'd love for it to be a Quiet female for a friend! Anything else you want to specify?: Thank you so very much if accepted! It's alright if you decline to limit what's on your plate LOL ... and if you remember me from my last order, I'm back! xD
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by tens

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: tens Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: Fighting and Ghost - I'd like to order one of each if that's fine! Payment method: 2k ZC Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: I'd love for the fighting to be a Sassy male. Then for the Ghost one, I'd love for it to be a Quiet female for a friend! Anything else you want to specify?: Thank you so very much if accepted! It's alright if you decline to limit what's on your plate LOL ... and if you remember me from my last order, I'm back! xD
I'll add those to th'list for you! Don't worry about my plate; with gender and special RNG being fickle, I'm definitely in this for the long haul.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: ShiningStarNova Type: 3x Shiny | 3x Albino Payment method: (3x 25) + (3x37) = 186 GP Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: 2 shiny females, 2 albino females, the others can be male. All Naughty natured please, if possible Anything else you want to specify?: Best of luck with your hunt to obtain all the bees :D

QUOTE originally posted by ShiningStarNova

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: ShiningStarNova Type: 3x Shiny | 3x Albino Payment method: (3x 25) + (3x37) = 186 GP Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: 2 shiny females, 2 albino females, the others can be male. All Naughty natured please, if possible Anything else you want to specify?: Best of luck with your hunt to obtain all the bees :D
Thanks, at this point I'm gonna need that luck! I'll add you to the list in short order
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Silver Raven Type: Albino Payment method: 37 GP Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Female please! Anything else you want to specify?: Good luck and thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Silver Raven Type: Albino Payment method: 37 GP Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Female please! Anything else you want to specify?: Good luck and thank you!
Sure sure! Will add you to th'list.
LadyKathy's AvatarLadyKathy
I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: LadyKathy Which one?: This bee Payment method: 10k cr
Type Race Score: 2419
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide

QUOTE originally posted by LadyKathy

I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: LadyKathy Which one?: This bee Payment method: 10k cr
Apologies for the day! Will send that up to you shortly.
Viøle's AvatarViøle
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Viøle Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: Poison Payment method: 1k ZC Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: any is fine! Anything else you want to specify?: good luck!
Score: 1579
Badge Credit to LycanKai Trophy credit to Ninetynine & InkyZach. Pfp drawn by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Viøle

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Viøle Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: Poison Payment method: 1k ZC Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: any is fine! Anything else you want to specify?: good luck!
Thanks very much! I'll add you to th'list!

Pages: 123··· 146147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page