PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147148149

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Toxel & Trubbish Number of: all 137 + 22 Payment method: tokens? Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope Anything else you want to specify?: I'm online now then I'll be online again tomorrow evening (7:30pm servee time onwards)
Sweet, they're going fast! I'll get them set up shortly.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: apatheticcritter Type: 1xShiny | 1xAlbino Subtype, if Delta: N/A Payment method: 12zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: both females please! Anything else you want to specify?: Thanks! Hope I did this right ^^'
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!

QUOTE originally posted by apatheticcritter

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: apatheticcritter Type: 1xShiny | 1xAlbino Subtype, if Delta: N/A Payment method: 12zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: both females please! Anything else you want to specify?: Thanks! Hope I did this right ^^'
You did indeed do it right! Adding you to th'list.
CSY's AvatarCSY
I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: csy Which one?: This bee Payment method: 25k cr not a bee but still :>
Current Type Race score = 13376 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven

QUOTE originally posted by CSY

I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: csy Which one?: This bee Payment method: 25k cr not a bee but still :>
But a shiny, nonetheless! She's on her way
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
I'd like some RTEs! Username: lulubee Pokemon: Tangella Number of: All 44! :D Payment method: 110k credits :o Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no thank you! :) Anything else you want to specify?: Thank you! :D

QUOTE originally posted by lulubee

I'd like some RTEs! Username: lulubee Pokemon: Tangella Number of: All 44! :D Payment method: 110k credits :o Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no thank you! :) Anything else you want to specify?: Thank you! :D
Am AFK at the moment, but I'll get them over to you tomorrow morning!
You've got one-and-a-half days left to make the most of the Specials Sale before they go into the DP grind!
I'd like to buy an old Pokémon! Username: apatheticcritter Which one?: This one Payment method: 25k

QUOTE originally posted by apatheticcritter

I'd like to buy an old Pokémon! Username: apatheticcritter Which one?: This one Payment method: 25k
Discounted price, don't forget, so 12.5k credits! He's on his way, regardless

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page