PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132··· 147148149

I'd like some RTEs! Username:Tobster1214 Pokemon: Snorunt Number of:60 Payment method: 60k credits! Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?:nope! Anything else you want to specify?: thank you!
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Tobster1214

I'd like some RTEs! Username:Tobster1214 Pokemon: Snorunt Number of:60 Payment method: 60k credits! Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?:nope! Anything else you want to specify?: thank you!
Just to double check, are you ordering only male Snorunt (Ice to Ice), or a combination of male and female (Ice to Ice/Ghost)?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
ice to ice!!
Bump C:
Bumpin' it up!
ic0sa's Avataric0sa
I'd like some RTEs! Username: ic0sa Pokemon: snowbee Number of: all that you have! Payment method: 50gp? Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: lmk if you want some more gp, im just running a bit low atm!
avatar from cardcaptor sakura 20th anniversary artbook edited by me

QUOTE originally posted by ic0sa

I'd like some RTEs! Username: ic0sa Pokemon: snowbee Number of: all that you have! Payment method: 50gp? Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: lmk if you want some more gp, im just running a bit low atm!
No, 50GP is fine; it's PWYW for a reason! I'll get them shipped up shortly. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: mareepthan Type: Shinyx2 Subtype, if Delta: Payment method: zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: atleast 1 or the 2 be female I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Mareepthan Type: Albinox2 Subtype, if Delta: Payment method: zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: atleast 1 of the 2 be female Anything else you want to specify?: me, my living dexes and my sanity thank you ^v ^

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 50zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :

QUOTE originally posted by Mareepthan

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: mareepthan Type: Shinyx2 Subtype, if Delta: Payment method: zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: atleast 1 or the 2 be female I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Mareepthan Type: Albinox2 Subtype, if Delta: Payment method: zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: atleast 1 of the 2 be female Anything else you want to specify?: me, my living dexes and my sanity thank you ^v ^
No trouble! Once I get back from AFK, I'll add you to th'list.
Bump!

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page