PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 147148149

Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Oh that’s no problem at all! I don’t mind waiting c: I know you’ve got a lot on your hands with all the different, specific orders you have for bees~ Thank you so much for updating for me! c:
Set your heart ablaze!

16/500

13/500

3/500

0/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

Melan Arceus Driven Discount!

Sorry, it's not a melan discount - I've long since lost the templates for the headers, and this is the closest approximation - but it is a discount, as with my Lunupine hunt I've successfully hit Arceus Rank for the very first time! As a result of this special occasion, half price discount will now apply for a week, until the end of 18th April 2023! - If you order two or more RTEs between now and reset, you can get them at half the price! - All extant specials are available for half price, and if you order a hunt slot for a new Snow Combee of any type before that reset, you will only have to pay half price when the slot is filled! It is now my intention to celebrate by hunting Salandit for the rest of the type race. Maybe some sellable specials will come out of that for the discount week, we'll see! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg sprites from Bulbapedia, Acacia sprite and template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
OverTheMoon's AvatarOverTheMoon
I'd like some RTEs! Username: OverTheMoon Pokemon: Snow Combee Number of: 150 Payment method: 150kcr (with the sale, 75kcr? unsure) Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope Anything else you want to specify?: i'm so sorry to do this to you

QUOTE originally posted by OverTheMoon

I'd like some RTEs! Username: OverTheMoon Pokemon: Snow Combee Number of: 150 Payment method: 150kcr (with the sale, 75kcr? unsure) Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope Anything else you want to specify?: i'm so sorry to do this to you
Don't apologize! I wouldn't be doing a sale if I wasn't happy to help. You're correct, that would be 75k credits! I'll send them all over shortly, just gotta get back on PC.
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: IlokiN Type: Delta Albino Subtype, if Delta: Ghost Payment method: GP Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Female Anything else you want to specify?: Is there a gender addon? Or am I miss reading. Also the bees are very pretty.
×68 / 99
8 Hours Behind Server Time, Sleep at 5:00am pfq. Avatar Credit: I made It :) P.S: It is not ditto, just a OC thats similar to ditto.

QUOTE originally posted by IlokiN

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: IlokiN Type: Delta Albino Subtype, if Delta: Ghost Payment method: GP Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Female Anything else you want to specify?: Is there a gender addon? Or am I miss reading. Also the bees are very pretty.
There's no extra cost for gender, if that's what you mean; with the discount running that'll only set you back 375GP! I'll add that to th'list. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: sakasaki Type: x1 delta shiny Subtype, if Delta: ghost Payment method: 375k credits Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: female, i'd appreciate a gentle, modest, or quiet nature Anything else you want to specify?: my nature request is more of a preference-- i would love a combee with any one of those natures, but it's not obligatory. thank you!
trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors

QUOTE originally posted by sakasaki

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: sakasaki Type: x1 delta shiny Subtype, if Delta: ghost Payment method: 375k credits Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: female, i'd appreciate a gentle, modest, or quiet nature Anything else you want to specify?: my nature request is more of a preference-- i would love a combee with any one of those natures, but it's not obligatory. thank you!
Excellent choice - ghost deltas look good on any mon of any color~ I'll add you to the list. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Camstar's AvatarCamstar
I'd like to order a new bee!2 new bees Username: Camstar Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: Payment method: 1500zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: None Anything else you want to specify?: None
:336
Woah!! This farmer hatched two melan in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 10 albino in Type Race!
This farmer got 3000+ points in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 10 shinies in Type Race!
Profile art done by Cledànio:There art shop

QUOTE originally posted by Camstar

I'd like to order a new bee!2 new bees Username: Camstar Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: Payment method: 1500zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: None Anything else you want to specify?: None
Two melan bees; understood! I'll add you to th'list. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page