PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 147148149

Maetis's AvatarMaetis
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Maetis Pokemon: cubchoo, vanillite Number of: 109, 33 Payment method: 142k cr Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: if the vanillites (3) not listed RTE are ready, I'll buy those too
S/A and 95%+ pairs UFT in fields
20zc/equiv
15zc/equiv
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Maetis

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Maetis Pokemon: cubchoo, vanillite Number of: 109, 33 Payment method: 142k cr Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: if the vanillites (3) not listed RTE are ready, I'll buy those too
I'll see what the ice-creams look like and send up what I can! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: ashe moon Which one?: This bee and This bee Payment method: 300zc :3 Thank you 🌺

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: ashe moon Which one?: This bee and This bee Payment method: 300zc :3 Thank you 🌺
You know I'm always down to get some more ZC! They'll be with you shortly. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
purplepleb's Avatarpurplepleb
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: purplepleb Type: Delta Subtype, if Delta: Dragon Payment method: zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Female with bitter Berry preference please! Anything else you want to specify?: Thank you :3 please let me know if I did something wrong!
Amazing avatar by Jormunkeeper!

QUOTE originally posted by purplepleb

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: purplepleb Type: Delta Subtype, if Delta: Dragon Payment method: zc Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Female with bitter Berry preference please! Anything else you want to specify?: Thank you :3 please let me know if I did something wrong!
Don't worry, you did fine! I'll put 'er on the list for you! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Sorry for the early bump, but do you know what we haven't had in a good long while...?

Melan Driven Discount!

As a result of this special occasion, half price discount will now apply for the rest of the day! - If you order two or more RTEs between now and reset, you can get them at half the price! - All extant specials are available for half price, and if you order a hunt slot for a new bee of any type before that reset you will only have to pay half price when the slot is filled! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg sprites from Bulbapedia, Acacia sprite and template by me
Cele's AvatarCele
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Cele Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: N/A Payment method: 2250 if I'm not mistaken? Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: All three Timid; two female, one male Anything else you want to specify?: Is this okay? Do I need to do anything else? Also thank you for the insanely good deal and willingness to do this hunt. You are a stronger hunter than I. o.o
sig code and sig bg image made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Cele Type: Melan Subtype, if Delta: N/A Payment method: 2250 if I'm not mistaken? Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: All three Timid; two female, one male Anything else you want to specify?: Is this okay? Do I need to do anything else? Also thank you for the insanely good deal and willingness to do this hunt. You are a stronger hunter than I. o.o
No, thank YOU for your custom, Furret of the sprites! You're correct on the price as well~ You don't need to do anything else besides be patient with me I suppose ^^; Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Cele's AvatarCele
Please take all the time you need! ^_^

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page