PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105··· 147148149

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Bees Number of: As many as you have ready please. Payment method: Currency of some kind. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Anything else you want to specify?: I'd like to reserve some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Omanyte, Stunky Number of: all 6 Om-noms and 100 Stunky please. Payment method: Currency. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: noop~ Anything else you want to specify?:Take your time, I'm in no rush to get these completed ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Hello~ I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Bees Number of: As many as you have ready please. Payment method: Currency of some kind. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Anything else you want to specify?:
I think 44 is as many as I have ready at the moment; I'll get them sent up to you in short order!

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like to reserve some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Omanyte, Stunky Number of: all 6 Om-noms and 100 Stunky please. Payment method: Currency. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: noop~ Anything else you want to specify?:Take your time, I'm in no rush to get these completed ^^
Can certainly do that for ya! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Alfalfa's AvatarAlfalfa
I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: alfalfa Which one?: This bee Payment method: zc! Please let me know the converted number, I'm terrible at math
Credits
profile picture from pokemon shuffle, gif from pokemon anime

QUOTE originally posted by Alfalfa

I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: alfalfa Which one?: This bee Payment method: zc! Please let me know the converted number, I'm terrible at math
That'd equate to 15ZC! i'll get her shot up to you Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
I'd like to buy an old bee! Dragondance1021: Which one?: This bee Payment method: ZC
× 47 / 500

QUOTE originally posted by DragonDance

I'd like to buy an old bee! Dragondance1021: Which one?: This bee Payment method: ZC
Ground Sassy is on her way! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: ExecutiveProton Type: one delta shiny and one delta albino Subtype, if Delta: electric shiny and dragon albino Payment method: 60 boxes Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: i'd like them both to be female and hasty! Anything else you want to specify?: ty in advance!
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 97 — 14,519 / 28,519
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
bg/pfp from pkmn masters, pfp edited by me (note)
NightNacht's AvatarNightNacht
I'd like some RTEs! Username: NightNacht Pokemon: Misdreavus! Number of: 50! Payment method: 10zc Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?:no its okay Anything else you want to specify?:nope~
here's my shop and also Im looking to buy a melan eevee pfp credits to Darling in the franxx official anime
0.1% origin sash progress
JolynesKujoh's AvatarJolynesKujoh
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Kyndlefyre Pokemon: Porygon Number of: 24 Payment method: gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no thanks! Anything else you want to specify?: nope!
Kyndle • She/her • 18 InstaTwitterTBDTBD Always collecting ghost gems/swapping my flying for ghost!! Recent Grad and have a PT job! I do enjoy talking about any mutual hobbies/interests ^^
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'd like to reserve some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Noibat Number of: 100 please. Payment method: currency. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Noop. Anything else you want to specify?: Hi again! As always no rush.

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page